Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

spotify email

I have a spotify account that I pay for spotify premium with. I have the account username but the email that the account was made with has been deleted. I also cannot figure out what my password is

• I have a spotify account that I pay for spotify premium with. I have the account username but the email that the account was made with has been deleted. I also cannot figure out what my password is
  • soulstone_83
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I get the subscription for 99 cents

This pops up when I try to do it. "Unfortunately, you're ineligible for this offer because you've previously signed up for a Premium trial or subscription." I understand that I've got the offer before but why can't I do it again? It makes no sense. I...

• Casual Listener
  • This pops up when I try to do it. "Unfortunately, you're ineligible for this offer because you've previously signed up for a Premium trial or subscription." I understand that I've got the offer befor...
  • Space12
  • 20 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Subscription
  • 20 replies
  • 6 likes

Email says Holiday Deal for $0.99 for 3 months, payed for it on credit card; cost me 99 Kroner

I got the email with the holiday deal for 0.99USD. Thought that looked like a great deal and proceeded and paid for it. Now i see i had to pay 99 NOK for it instead. I kinda feel duped and false advertising, as these two are clearly not the same amou...

• I got the email with the holiday deal for 0.99USD. Thought that looked like a great deal and proceeded and paid for it. Now i see i had to pay 99 NOK for it instead. I kinda feel duped and false adve...
  • JOJO57
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

For 3 month 0.99 lira

Hi, I used the 7 day trial period.I now want to apply for a 3 month trial period, can I?

• Hi, I used the 7 day trial period.I now want to apply for a 3 month trial period, can I?
  • tegaharris
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo pagar com cartão de crédito Elo

Estou tentando, pela segunda vez, assinar o Spotify. Embora o sistema diz que aceita Elo, quando entro com os dados do cartão recebo a mensagem "Insira um número de cartão de crédito válido". O número é válido, o problema parece ser o ELO.Como faço p...

• Regular
  • Estou tentando, pela segunda vez, assinar o Spotify. Embora o sistema diz que aceita Elo, quando entro com os dados do cartão recebo a mensagem "Insira um número de cartão de crédito válido". O númer...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Login password problem...two accounts, one email address?

Hi all,I can't see to recover my password for one of my accounts. All email addresses have been tested in the password recovery page. One email addresses offers the option to reset the password for account A, but nothing for account B. Is it possible...

• Hi all, I can't see to recover my password for one of my accounts.  All email addresses have been tested in the password recovery page.  One email addresses offers the option to reset...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

wefdv

sfgtebcv

• Regular
  • sfgtebcv
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotiy Family & gift card

Hi, i'm having trouble to recharge my account using credit card,for this reason i bought a gift card to pay with, but i'm receiving an error saying that th premium account specified cannot be used with my account. How can i do to use this gift card t...

• Hi, i'm having trouble to recharge my account using credit card, for this reason i bought a gift card to pay with, but i'm receiving an error saying that th premium account specified cannot be used ...
  • therek13
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify year subscription overlap?

Hello, I've recently bought a spotify year subscription (of €99,-) on 26-12-2017.Normally I pay €9,90 every month. My monthly payment of this month happened on 26-12-2017, so on the same day I bought spotify for a year. Logically I would think my yea...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I've recently bought a spotify year subscription (of €99,-) on 26-12-2017. Normally I pay €9,90 every month. My monthly payment of this month happened on 26-12-2017, so on the same d...
  • thesingingeagle
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't update my email on Facebbok to link my account

I have spotify premium. I have tried multiple times to p update my email address. It has been updated on Facebook for a couple weeks but the changes have yet to be relected in Spotify. I have removed the Facebook link and relinked it but that didn't ...

• I have spotify premium.  I have tried multiple times to p update my email address. It has been updated on Facebook for a couple weeks but  the changes have yet to be relected in Spotify.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not wanting to login

I can not login to my Spotify it not wanting to register my email cause I don’t remember my password and when I try to get a new password it says my email is not registered but then I try to make a new account and it say this email is already registe...

• I can not login to my Spotify it not wanting to register my email cause I don’t remember my password and when I try to get a new password it says my email is not registered but then I try to make a n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

bought wrong premium

Hello i just bought the spotify premium account and when i realized it was too late to change with the student one, so i cancelled my premium account ( but it was already paid i think ) and i re-bought the good one. So my question is, like i already ...

• Hello i just bought the spotify premium account and when i realized it was too late to change with the student one, so i cancelled my premium account ( but it was already paid i think ) and i re-boug...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con registrar a integrantes del paquete familiar

Me llego un correo indicandome lo siguiente: "No pudimos confirmar que la dirección de fiore_jun29@hotmail.com fuera la misma que la tuya. Por eso, le pedimos que verificara su cuenta. (Ver términos)." y por otros dos correos mas que habia agregado a...

• Me llego un correo indicandome lo siguiente: "No pudimos confirmar que la dirección de fiore_jun29@hotmail.com fuera la misma que la tuya. Por eso, le pedimos que verificara su cuenta. (Ver térm...
  • Juanbermudez76
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Logging In

I deleted the account I was logged into but I can still open it. Does this mean it hasn't been deleted?

• I deleted the account I was logged into but I can still open it. Does this mean it hasn't been deleted?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a family member to family plan

I have the family plan and want to add my sons account but he has login issues. The username and password are linked to a Facebook account and an old email account that he no longer has access to. He is able to login just fine but he can’t access the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the family plan and want to add my sons account but he has login issues. The username and password are linked to a Facebook account and an old email account that he no longer has access to. He...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family - Einladung

Ich habe eine Einladung verschickt. Der Link wird aber nicht an die E-Mail-Adresse geschickt.Die E-Mail ist korrekt

• Ich habe eine Einladung verschickt. Der Link wird aber nicht an die E-Mail-Adresse geschickt. Die E-Mail ist korrekt
  • Hobedevi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

quickbooks payroll support number 1-855-999-6477 intuit quickbooks 02

quickbooks payroll support number 1-855-999-6477 intuit quickbooks 02 quickbooks payroll support number 1-855-999-6477 intuit quickbooks 02 quickbooks payroll support number 1-855-999-6477 intuit quickbooks 02 quickbooks payroll support number 1-855-...

• Regular
  • quickbooks payroll support number 1-855-999-6477  intuit quickbooks  02   quickbooks payroll support number 1-855-999-6477  intuit quickbooks  02     quickbook...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family - page is blank

I just got my Premium for Family.in the overview page i have "handle family account" and I would like to add and push "run".My page "Family account" is just blank ?Background,- I had a single Spotify before my upgrade- I got the invitation for "start...

• I just got my Premium for Family. in the overview page i have "handle family account" and I would like to add and push "run". My page "Family account" is just blank ? Background, - I had a single...
  • chicobuck
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Problems

I was logged out of my account and when I logged back in all of my playlists were gone and i'm no longer listed as premium. I don't have mulitple accounts so I'm not sure what the issue is

• I was logged out of my account and when I logged back in all of my playlists were gone and i'm no longer listed as premium.  I don't have mulitple accounts so I'm not sure what the issue is&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Issues

I am having issues with my login... i had to create another account so i can contact support...my username is ProStreetX275 and I am a premium member... I was using Spotify on Christmas eve with no issues... i went to login in Christmas and it won't ...

• Visitor
  • I am having issues with my login... i had to create another account so i can contact support...my username is ProStreetX275 and I am a premium member... I was using Spotify on Christmas eve with no i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes