Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook login for multiple family members

I have a free Premium membership via my tv/internet provider. I could not change that to a Family account, so I had to generate a new account to get the Family package, and I did. The free Premium is still active. However, I logged into the new Famil...

• I have a free Premium membership via my tv/internet provider. I could not change that to a Family account, so I had to generate a new account to get the Family package, and I did. The free Premium is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted account

Is it possible to recover a deleted account? Do they erase it permanently after 7 days? ?

• Is it possible to recover a deleted account? Do they erase it permanently after 7 days? ? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using in Different countries

I am living in Turkey . Last year I lived in EU for a 6 months and I could not reach my account during this time. Languages are changed, advertisements are changed. This year I want to take a new premium account but I am going to move to Europe again...

• I am living in Turkey . Last year I lived in EU for a 6 months and I could not reach my account during this time. Languages are changed, advertisements are changed. This year I want to take a new pre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username is not the same as I chose

Hey, pls ignore my bad english My problem is, that I chose during the registration which username I want to use. Spotify did'nt refuse it, so I thought, that its okay. But now, my username is not the same as I tipped in. It says "97n3qy61xk1v6yb5adhm...

• Hey, pls ignore my bad english 😄 My problem is, that I chose during the registration which username I want to use. Spotify did'nt refuse it, so I thought, that its okay. But now, my username is not...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta abierta con facebook, si cierro esa cuenta, puedo abrir un nueva con el mismo correo??

Hola!Mi cuenta de Spotify esta abierta con facebook el problema es que ahora quiero acceder solo con el correo sin que este unida a facebook. He mirado el topic de ayuda 'Quiero usar Spotify sin Facebook' pero no me sirve ya que no me parece la opcio...

• Hola! Mi cuenta de Spotify esta abierta con facebook el problema es que ahora quiero acceder solo con el correo sin que este unida a facebook. He mirado el topic de ayuda 'Quiero usar Spotify sin Fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed but cant login

Hello,My spotify account is connected to Facebook. I was logged in, paid for subscription. After that logged out. Now when trying to log in again, I receive an error, stating that the credentials are wrong. After that tried to reset my password, by e...

• Hello, My spotify account is connected to Facebook. I was logged in, paid for subscription. After that logged out. Now when trying to log in again, I receive an error, stating that the credentials a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot upgrade - empty web page

I would like to upgrade my account, however the /hu/purchase/panel page shows an empty white page.There are javascript errors on the page, namely it cannot load 2 different js bundles from fastly.net (offer-panel and sessioncam), and possibly therefo...

• I would like to upgrade my account, however the /hu/purchase/panel page shows an empty white page. There are javascript errors on the page, namely it cannot load 2 different js bundles from fastly.n...
  • Icg
  • 75 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 75 replies
  • 1 likes

Signed up with FB, but when I try logging in it says there's no Spotify connected.

Created an account ages ago with my FB. When I attempt to login I receive a message that there's no Spotify account connected to my FB, please sign up. When I try to sign up, I receive a message that "something went wrong." When I try resetting my pa...

• Created an account ages ago with my FB. When I attempt to login I receive a message that there's no Spotify account connected to my FB, please sign up. When I try to sign up, I receive a message that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] i paid 0,99TL but not premium!

Hi,i paid 0,99TL (21.11.2017)but my account is not premium! EditProblem solved.22.12.2017

• Hi, i paid 0,99TL (21.11.2017) but my account is not premium!     Edit Problem solved. 22.12.2017
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged In & Paid premium /w Facebook account, but my free account is on other email

Hi, I have had a free account for two years. Got message to upgrade to premium. I logged in using Facebook, and paid. My Facebook account is conntected to gmail. My spotify account is linked to hotmail. I want to be able to access my existing spotify...

• Hi, I have had a free account for two years. Got message to upgrade to premium. I logged in using Facebook, and paid. My Facebook account is conntected to gmail. My spotify account is linked to hotma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video play for non-US users

I am a user in Hong Kong and I can hardly listen to curated playlists anymore because they are becoming more and more full of videos that are not available to be played in Hong Kong. The problem is that rather than just skip the video, Spotify stops ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a user in Hong Kong and I can hardly listen to curated playlists anymore because they are becoming more and more full of videos that are not available to be played in Hong Kong. The problem is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How i can block bands from my weekly playlist

i have a big problem with the weekly playlist this week there was a nazi band in this list... i was really really close to the "end subscribtion" button.get that freaking nazi band out of my spotify. so when i have frei.wild a second time in my playl...

• i have a big problem with the weekly playlist this week there was a nazi band in this list... i was really really close to the "end subscribtion" button. get that freaking nazi band out of my spotif...
  • HarleyQuim
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Family Package

I have been added to a family package. But before I was added I had a free premium trail on my account. On my account it says I am still under the free trail although I have confirmed for the family package. Will I have to wait for the trail to end t...

• I have been added to a family package. But before I was added I had a free premium trail on my account. On my account it says I am still under the free trail although I have confirmed for the family ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant sign in via Facebook

When trying to login via Facebook it tells me to go online in order to login but I can' go online with logging in!

• When trying to login via Facebook it tells me to go online in order to login but I can' go online with logging in!  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant change my country

I cant change my country. Im currently shown as being in Turkey but I moved. Im trying to pay with my US bank account but cant. Im trying to change my country but the change country dropdown is greyed out.

• Casual Listener
  • I cant change my country. Im currently shown as being in Turkey but I moved. Im trying to pay with my US bank account but cant. Im trying to change my country but the change country dropdown is greye...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant loggin

Recently subscriped to the premium package with 3mths for 99c. I now cant log in. I get the following message .. 'Please go online to connect to spotify'. I am connected to the internet.TIA

• Recently subscriped to the premium package with 3mths for 99c. I now cant log in. I get the following message .. 'Please go online to connect to spotify'. I am connected to the internet. TIA 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account can’t log in

I created my account when I was in Sweden but have been in Australia for three months now and have been using Spotify every day. But when I was going to use the app today I had been outlogged and could not sign in again because it said that you could...

• I created my account when I was in Sweden but have been in Australia for three months now and have been using Spotify every day. But when I was going to use the app today I had been outlogged and cou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to change my payment details and my current country of residence, can't seem to do either

I need to change my payment details because the bank account I have on file doesn't have enough money in it. This is because I moved to a different country this year but never updated my payment details. Now I need to update my payment details to my ...

• I need to change my payment details because the bank account I have on file doesn't have enough money in it. This is because I moved to a different country this year but never updated my payment deta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't want to lose all my music

So soon we have to sign in with Facebook but I no longer use the email my Facebook has saved. I've changed it on there but it still wants me to sign in with my old email. Problem here, the email I do use has all my music on spotify. So now I have to ...

• Visitor
  • So soon we have to sign in with Facebook but I no longer use the email my Facebook has saved. I've changed it on there but it still wants me to sign in with my old email. Problem here, the email I do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes