Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Password issues (Error code: 3)

Not sure what to do, i've changed my password via the neccessary steps 3 times now and it still says my password is incorrect. Any help would be great!

• Not sure what to do, i've changed my password via the neccessary steps 3 times now and it still says my password is incorrect.    Any help would be great!  
  • Mastemine
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code: 3 Password Incorrect

Hello, I have been using Spotify without any issue. However ever since today, I was logged out of all my accounts on all my devices and when I try to sign back in, I use my username/password and then it begins to log me in, like I can see the playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have been using Spotify without any issue. However ever since today, I was logged out of all my accounts on all my devices and when I try to sign back in, I use my username/password...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me sign in

The message after i put my credentials in the sign in says the servers are unavailable(error 404).they have said this for the past 2 days trying to sign in on my laptop on the app and today I tried to sign in on my new phone and says the servers are ...

• The message after i put my credentials in the sign in says the servers are unavailable(error 404).they have said this for the past 2 days trying to sign in on my laptop on the app and today I tried t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot remove profile picture

Although there is an option to do so (see screen below), I cannot seem to remove my profile picture. Whenever I go to my profile and click on Change > Remove, the pic does seem to get removed/reverted to the default pic at first. But it doesnt actual...

Bildschirmfoto_2017-11-27_um_18_06_21.png
  • Regular
  • Although there is an option to do so (see screen below), I cannot seem to remove my profile picture. Whenever I go to my profile and click on Change > Remove, the pic does seem to get re...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

wellcome to facebook

wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocom...

• Regular
  • wellocome to facebook  wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook wellocome to facebook well...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Faceboook

facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfa...

• Regular
  • facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfaceboo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook login to welcoomfacebook login to welcoomfacebook login to welcoomfacebook login to welcoomfacebook login to welcoom

• Regular
  • facebook login to welcoomfacebook login to welcoomfacebook login to welcoomfacebook login to welcoomfacebook login to welcoom
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment - how to take advantage of Annual $99 offer?!?!

While on a weekend trip, an offer showed up on my Spotify account to pay an annual $99 fee, which would include two free months. I couldn't check it our at the time and now I can't figure out how to take advantage of this offer. I've explored all of ...

• Casual Listener
  • While on a weekend trip, an offer showed up on my Spotify account to pay an annual $99 fee, which would include two free months.  I couldn't check it our at the time and now I can't figure out h...
  • SKYYYZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Never received my "redeem token" when purchasing the Family Premium account

I already had a free account with Spotify but just purchased a family premium account. I received my invitation and accepted it and it said that I would be able to click on the redeem token or something like that but there is nothing in the email tha...

• Casual Listener
  • I already had a free account with Spotify but just purchased a family premium account. I received my invitation and accepted it and it said that I would be able to click on the redeem token or someth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging on Spotify through Onkyo amp

Trying to login Spotify through preloaded app on Onkyo amp just won't accept details! Any ideas?

•   Trying to login Spotify through preloaded app on Onkyo amp just won't accept details! Any ideas?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Disabled account

My account has been disabled. How do i fix it?

• My account has been disabled. How do i fix it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

paid via iTunes but no access for music

I have paid for Nov and Dec via iphone iTunes, but I could not get the music successfully since Nov. Could you help me to check and clarify why i still paid but no access for your music. Thanks.

• I have paid for Nov and Dec via iphone iTunes, but I could not get the music successfully since Nov. Could you help me to check and clarify why i still paid but no access for your music. Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambiar nombre de usuario

Buenas tardes, me pueden Decir Como Cambira el nombre de usuario de la Cuenta Spotify?Si abro Una cuenta nueva con mi correo me Dices Que Estoy Registrado y no me deja registrarme y TAMPOCO me deja dar de baja La Cuenta y volver a abrir otra Unidad O...

• Visitor
  • Buenas tardes, me pueden Decir Como Cambira el nombre de usuario de la Cuenta Spotify? Si abro Una cuenta nueva con mi correo me Dices Que Estoy Registrado y no me deja registrarme y TAMPOCO me deja...
  • javo_2112
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account

For years, I have been a customer with you, together with my family. Now you've downgraded all family members to Free due to a missing address verification. According to your last email, we would have had 7 days to make this verification, after 4 day...

• Casual Listener
  • For years, I have been a customer with you, together with my family. Now you've downgraded all family members to Free due to a missing address verification. According to your last email, we would hav...
  • sindbad68
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Compromised Service Once Again

Just two months ago I had made a post on this same issue (Forum thread here), and it has already returned. Keeping it shorter than what I typed out in the previous thread, this is an issue where other devices are able to connect to my spotify account...

• Casual Listener
  • Just two months ago I had made a post on this same issue (Forum thread here), and it has already returned.  Keeping it shorter than what I typed out in the previous thread, this is an issue...
  • everlasting1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgetting password and email

hi I have a different Account, I have forgotten the password and even the email I used for that account along with the email password. I need to get onto the account to cancel my subscription as I don’t use that account anymore. PLEASE HELP!

• hi I have a different Account, I have forgotten the password and even the email I used for that account along with the email password. I need to get onto the account to cancel my subscription as I do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown use of my account.

Hi, recently I've found out that someone was streaming on my account. When I noticed this, I've used the "sign out everywhere" option and changed the login credentials for my Facebook account (as I use this for my Spotify login). However, today I not...

• Hi,   recently I've found out that someone was streaming on my account. When I noticed this, I've used the "sign out everywhere" option and changed the login credentials for my Facebook accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual Spotify Family payment

Hi, I would to ask if it is possible to make the spotify Family subscription with annual payment.Salve, vorrei chiedere se è possibile effettuare il pagamento dell'abbonamento spotify Family con pagamento annuale.Se possibile rispondete in italiano.

• Hi, I would to ask if it is possible to make the spotify Family subscription with annual payment. Salve, vorrei chiedere se è possibile effettuare il pagamento dell'abbonamento spotify Fam...
  • JustWantToStudy
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

cant open account, page loading forever

I want to open up a new Spotify account but after I finish filling all the details and press "finish" the page just keeps loading and nothing happens. what can I do? I have to create the account today because I wont be able to open an account in the ...

• Visitor
  • I want to open up a new Spotify account but after I finish filling all the details and press "finish" the page just keeps loading and nothing happens. what can I do? I have to create the account toda...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is charching to much

Spotify is charging me 149sek this month but the cost for premium is 99sek. I always paid 99sek before.Why is this?And if its a mistake I need a refund.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is charging me 149sek this month but the cost for premium is 99sek. I always paid 99sek before. Why is this? And if its a mistake I need a refund.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes