Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

The device connect feature could be compermizing your machine

About 2 days ago I was forced to reset my Spotify password. My login just quite working. After doing this my music would stop playing from time to time. It was then that I noticed a devie on my device list which was not mine (iPad De Roman). The play...

• About 2 days ago I was forced to reset my Spotify password. My login just quite working. After doing this my music would stop playing from time to time. It was then that I noticed a devie on my devic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription created on the wrong account but cannot access it

So I bought a Hulu and Spotify student subscription. My account though was accidentally created through a deactivated email. I try to log in to spotify with the email, it doesn't work, so I try to find my password, but it says it's connected to a fac...

• Visitor
  • So I bought a Hulu and Spotify student subscription. My account though was accidentally created through a deactivated email. I try to log in to spotify with the email, it doesn't work, so I try to fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved to a different country

Hi there, I've been a subscriber since 2008-9 and love Spotify despite the troubles I've had in the past with music disappearing almost at random due to licences.I've moved country recently; (perhaps for good) and want to change my billing location a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I've been a subscriber since 2008-9 and love Spotify despite the troubles I've had in the past with music disappearing almost at random due to licences. I've moved country recentl...
  • snedex
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding existing non-premium account as a family member?

My wife currently has a non-premium account. If I upgrade my premium account to a family +1, can we use that to turn her existing account into a premium one? Or would the plus one be an entirely new username/account? She doesn't want to start a brand...

• ...ew username/account? She doesn't want to start a brand new account and lose her playlists (or make them shared/public to continue using them), and would rather stay non-premium if that's how it works....
  • michellaby
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

I have upgraded but it's not working

Hey, I have just upgraded and paid for spotify premium, although in my app I have none I. The premium functions and it keeps telling me to upgrade to premium. I already have. Please help! Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I have just upgraded and paid for spotify premium, although in my app I have none I. The premium functions and it keeps telling me to upgrade to premium. I already have. Please help! Thanks 🙂
  • queengii
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify on Sonos vs. Spotify phone app

Hello, I can't seem to find an answer to this fairly specific question. I use Spotify on my Sonos system when at home. When I run out and get in the car, I cannot continue listening where I left off at home as the two spotify's are apparently differe...

• Hello, I can't seem to find an answer to this fairly specific question. I use Spotify on my Sonos system when at home. When I run out and get in the car, I cannot continue listening where I left off ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album not available

There are albums by Soul Jazz Records label that only appear when searched via Google on web-Spotify (i.e. not when you search for them within the app).One example is "Studio One Soul". I've saved it into "my music" on web, and only then could find i...

• There are albums by Soul Jazz Records label that only appear when searched via Google on web-Spotify (i.e. not when you search for them within the app). One example is "Studio One Soul". I've saved ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got deactivated

All of the sudden my account got deactivated, i didnt do this myself. in the help bar it says make a new account. But i cant use my email because its already used. And if i put my email in the forget password bar, it says there is no account linked t...

• All of the sudden my account got deactivated, i didnt do this myself. in the help bar it says make a new account. But i cant use my email because its already used. And if i put my email in the forget...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot create account

Hi,I'm trying to create a specific account for my daughter using email address. It lets me fill in all the fields, but it does not go further and no account created. I've tried from different browsers and have also created another account for my othe...

• Hi, I'm trying to create a specific account for my daughter using email address. It lets me fill in all the fields, but it does not go further and no account created. I've tried from different brows...
  • Anna-louise
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium for family

ik heb zelf spotify premium. laatst een upgrade gedaan naar family. maar mijn 2 zoons krijgen wel een uitnodiging, maar kunnen hier niks mee. wat moet ik doen. inmiddels staat er wel bij mijn account dat ik family heb.

• ik heb zelf spotify premium. laatst een upgrade gedaan naar family. maar mijn 2 zoons krijgen wel een uitnodiging, maar kunnen hier niks mee. wat moet ik doen. inmiddels staat er wel bij mijn account...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Decouple Facebook account and Spotify

Hello, I used to log in to Spotify using my Facebook account. Now however I've deactivated it and I would like to keep it deactivated. Of course a couple of exceptions are possible in the short run, but by no means do I intend to activate my Facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I used to log in to Spotify using my Facebook account. Now however I've deactivated it and I would like to keep it deactivated. Of course a couple of exceptions are possible in the sh...
  • zoeker2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in on Roku

I have spent over two hours trying to figure this out after excitedly upgrading to premium: I only want to log into Spotify on my Roku 2. My excitement has turned into serious defeatedness. I have tried logging in with facebook (which is how I set up...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spent over two hours trying to figure this out after excitedly upgrading to premium: I only want to log into Spotify on my Roku 2. My excitement has turned into serious defeatedness. I have tr...
  • Graceshippy
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

no access to spotify account after deleting my Facebook profile

Hello there,Some time ago I deleted my Facebook profile, which was connected to my Spotify account. I no longer can log in to my account because my Email address is entitled to a Facebook profile, which, however, doesn't exist anymore. In the FAQ I r...

• Hello there, Some time ago I deleted my Facebook profile, which was connected to my Spotify account. I no longer can log in to my account because my Email address is entitled to a Facebook profile, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with / problemas con samsung smart tv

Hi, i have a samsung smart tv series 6 6500, i had been using spotify since a long time ago, but the day before yesterday spotify is just not loading at all ,I changed my password and updated my tv system version, I dont know if that has anything to ...

• Hi, i have a samsung smart tv series 6 6500, i had been using spotify since a long time ago, but the day before yesterday spotify is just not loading at all ,I changed my password and updated my tv s...
  • ioclaire
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

FB deleted: Can't Log in: Premium Member

My Facebook was deleted and I can't log in to my spotify and I'm a premium memeber. What do I do? Thanks

• Visitor
  • My Facebook was deleted and I can't log in to my spotify and I'm a premium memeber. What do I do?   Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account lost

Hi everyone, I have issues with this annoying app, since three months, can someone tell how to reach the live chat?

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone, I have issues with this annoying app, since three months, can someone tell how to reach the live chat?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't pay for one year promo subscription with DotPay in Poland?

One year promo subscription (two months free) can be paid only with credit card or paypal (with mandatory credit card). Dotpay payment is not available.It is possible to get a one year premium subscription with dotpay but full price only? Why? Furthe...

• One year promo subscription (two months free) can be paid only with credit card or paypal (with mandatory credit card). Dotpay payment is not available. It is possible to get a one year premium subs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how can i recover my playlists

i recently opened a family premium account under my name and i can’t find all my playlist from my standard premium account, please help to resolve this

• i recently opened a family premium account under my name and i can’t find all my playlist from my standard premium account, please help to resolve this
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify im Ausland nutzen

Hallo!Wie kann ich Spotify im Ausland nutzen?Mein Login ist blockiert mit der Aufforderung meinen Aufenthaltsort auf der Spotify Website anzugeben, um Spotify mehr als 14 Tage am Stück im Ausland nutzen zu können (ich habe kein Spotify Premium). Auf ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo! Wie kann ich Spotify im Ausland nutzen? Mein Login ist blockiert mit der Aufforderung meinen Aufenthaltsort auf der Spotify Website anzugeben, um Spotify mehr als 14 Tage am Stück im Ausland...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Change my country of residence

when I try to change my country of residence in the "edit profile" menu, the checkbox with the country list is not available. Please Help!!!

• when I try to change my country of residence in the "edit profile" menu, the checkbox with the country list is not available.   Please Help!!! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes