Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment failed

Hello, I don't really know how to contact Spotify so I'm trying this. My payment came back decline it also said will try it in a few days. I been having issues with this credit card but I have resolved it but I was wondering when will the payment go ...

• Hello, I don't really know how to contact Spotify so I'm trying this. My payment came back decline it also said will try it in a few days. I been having issues with this credit card but I have resolv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account won't log in

I've tried logging into my account on all of my devices and it just won't work. On my phone (iPhone it says I have the wrong password but when I try to log in on my computer (MacBook Air) it logs me in for about 15 seconds and then kicks me out and s...

• I've tried logging into my account on all of my devices and it just won't work. On my phone (iPhone 😎 it says I have the wrong password but when I try to log in on my computer (MacBook Air) it logs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change email address linked to account

When I open my spotify I use my Facebook to log in.I have tried to change my email address, however, I keep being told that the email is already taken. The email is mine.When I try and use the same email address and use "Forgot" password to reset (In...

• When I open my spotify I use my Facebook to log in. I have tried to change my email address, however, I keep being told that the email is already taken. The email is mine. When I try and use the sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook problem

My Spotify keeps thinking i have already used my original email because it's connected to my facebook, but that's wrong because I have not used my original email. I need help with fixing this problem by 1. Replacing the email at my account with my or...

• My Spotify keeps thinking i have already used my original email because it's connected to my facebook, but that's wrong because I have not used my original email. I need help with fixing this problem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to Spotify via WIFI - Whats wrong?

Strangest thing happened to me this week. I cannot connect to spotify via WIFI (works fine at work). Its been working fine at home since the last couple of months tho so i have no idea what went wrong. I have no firewalls or antivirus apps so it cann...

• Visitor
  • Strangest thing happened to me this week. I cannot connect to spotify via WIFI (works fine at work). Its been working fine at home since the last couple of months tho so i have no idea what went wron...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

family subs. and registering

Hallo, maybe one week ago my two account in spotify family was reseted. Now when I send invitation can register to my family account. Where is problem?

• Hallo, maybe one week ago my two account in spotify family was reseted. Now when I send invitation can register to my family account. Where is problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid email

I cannot conect to Spotify, because my old account is linked to an email I do not have anymore.Please assist me how to change email

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot conect to Spotify, because my old account is linked to an email I do not have anymore. Please assist me how to change email
  • geirruud
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas para baixar o app

Nao consigo baixar o app. Trava com a mensagem: "IDENTIFICACAO OBRIGATORIA: o organizador da familia (que sou eu) de seu grupo precisa atualizar as informacoes de pagamento dele com um CPF ou CNPJ". Acontece que nao consigo ver e/ou editar a informac...

• Nao consigo baixar o app. Trava com a mensagem: "IDENTIFICACAO OBRIGATORIA: o organizador da familia (que sou eu) de seu grupo precisa atualizar as informacoes de pagamento dele com um CPF ou CNPJ". ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying 3 times and do not get premium

I'm a new user and i would start to use Spotify bc of paying 3 months before new year is cheap, but i paid 3 times fee, i would not get premium what should i do ?

• I'm a new user and i would start to use Spotify bc of paying 3 months before new year is cheap, but i paid 3 times fee, i would not get premium what should i do ? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged on the 10th of the month and the 30th.

This is the second time I have noticed being doubled charged 14.99 a month. You assured me that you found the error and you corrected it. Mind you I never seen a return on my PayPal. For two months I was only charged once. Now we are back to twice a ...

• This is the second time I have noticed being doubled charged 14.99 a month. You assured me that you found the error and you corrected it. Mind you I never seen a return on my PayPal. For two months I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs skipping when ad box changes

Hi,I'm having an issue where the songs I'm listening to skip when the ad at the bottom of the web player changes from one ad to another. To be clear, it doesn't skip to another song, repeat the same song, or jump ahead or behind. The issue I'm having...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm having an issue where the songs I'm listening to skip when the ad at the bottom of the web player changes from one ad to another. To be clear, it doesn't skip to another song, repeat the sam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends account got hacked

Hey everyone,so my friends account got hacked and can not log in or retrieve a new password. Not sure what he can do since Spotify is hard to get a hold of. Any advice on what he should do?

• Hey everyone, so my friends account got hacked and can not log in or retrieve a new password. Not sure what he can do since Spotify is hard to get a hold of. Any advice on what he should do? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird user Name After registration with Spotify Web

Hallo Spotify Community, i Registrated myself with a normal username over Spotify Web like one month Ago. I just noticed that i only can log myself in, when i Use my e-Mail Adress, but not when i use my normal name i registrated with. I just Looked a...

• Hallo Spotify Community,   i Registrated myself with a normal username over Spotify Web like one month Ago. I just noticed that i only can log myself in, when i Use my e-Mail Adress, but not w...
  • BoredFish
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Following friends

I'm trying to link my Facebook profile with my Spotify in order to follow friends but it keeps entering me into this click cycle purgatory. How do I link them?

• I'm trying to link my Facebook profile with my Spotify in order to follow friends but it keeps entering me into this click cycle purgatory. How do I link them?
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dos cuentas

hola, disculpa tengo dos cuentas spotify una premium donde no tengo las canciones de mi otra cuenta gratis, esto debido a que me equivoque de cuenta al comprar la premium, desde ya gracias una cuenta esta con kpobleteolivares@gmail.com (premium)y la ...

• hola, disculpa tengo dos cuentas spotify una premium donde no tengo las canciones de mi otra cuenta gratis, esto debido a que me equivoque de cuenta al comprar la premium, desde ya gracias   u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile picture

Hi, I'm an artist. I use "Spotify for artists" to change my profile picture, but recently occurred an error: The icon of my artist profile isn't visible.

• Hi, I'm an artist. I use "Spotify for artists" to change my profile picture, but recently occurred an error: The icon of my artist profile isn't visible. 😕
  • ant13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Family Plan Roomate cant join

I made a spotify premium plan for all my roomates and I. It wored for one of them, but for the other, when they click the accept invite link, it redirects them back to the subscription page, doing nothing. please help

• Casual Listener
  • I made a spotify premium plan for all my roomates and I. It wored for one of them, but for the other, when they click the accept invite link, it redirects them back to the subscription page, doing no...
  • haydee112513
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove access to spofity in my home.

I uised to have friends with spotify. now i dont. At several points i allowed my former friends with spotify to connect to my home receiver. at first things where fine, bu thten one day myu receiver started switching to and playing spotify on its own...

• I uised to have friends with spotify.  now i dont.  At several points i allowed my former friends with spotify to connect to my home receiver.  at first things where fine, bu thten one...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tenho conta premium mas o site nao me da a opcao de cancelar assinatura

Estou com duas contas premium e quero cancelar uma delas, pois estou sendo cobrada a dois meses dobrado pelo mesmo servico. Mas quando entro no site, no campo de assintura, o site nao reconhece que sou premium e nao me da a opcao de cancelar e a opca...

• Estou com duas contas premium e quero cancelar uma delas, pois estou sendo cobrada a dois meses dobrado pelo mesmo servico. Mas quando entro no site, no campo de assintura, o site nao reconhece que s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Becoming a rockstar.

Hi, i wanted to know how did you guys become rockstars because i've been trying to be a rockstar for a while now just because i want to customize my playlists. I am currently a Concert VIP and it says i should be able to change my avatar without face...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, i wanted to know how did you guys become rockstars because i've been trying to be a rockstar for a while now just because i want to customize my playlists. I am currently a Concert VIP and it say...
  • revexxed
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes