Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Separating my Spotify from my Facebook

Hi,I just started using my spotify account after a few years. I'd like to stop having to sign in with my facebook credentials, and would like to completely disassociate the two accounts while still being able to use the same email I have alwasys used...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just started using my spotify account after a few years. I'd like to stop having to sign in with my facebook credentials, and would like to completely disassociate the two accounts while still...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP ex roomate terrorizing my account !

she is a bit ditsy but at this point she is just harrassign me , she has connected her devices to my account and every time im listening to a song she just keeps spamming her device until i give up so she gets free spotify can you please reset all de...

• she is a bit ditsy but at this point she is just harrassign  me , she has connected her devices to my account and every time im listening to a song she just keeps spamming her device until i giv...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unlinking Spotify from Sonos remotely (Sign out all devices does not work)

As topic says, I keep getting kicked off spotify at home due to someone using my spotify account on a sonos I connected to. When I tried the sign out all devices option on main page, I still have the same issue about spotify being paused because anot...

• As topic says, I keep getting kicked off spotify at home due to someone using my spotify account on a sonos I connected to. When I tried the sign out all devices option on main page, I still have the...
  • gfunkzero
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in to my account

Hi I am a Deezer user & I want to try Spotify with the 99p 3 month offer. I went to create an account but I couldn't, I get locked into a loop. It seems I must have created an account a long time ago but it wont let me reset the password or log in wi...

• Visitor
  • Hi I am a Deezer user & I want to try Spotify with the 99p 3 month offer. I went to create an account but I couldn't, I get locked into a loop. It seems I must have created an account a long time...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to get into Spotify Account

Hello, I am unable to get into my Spotify Account. I do not remember my email address linked to the account I made. I am paying premium through my phone contract (EE) so surely somebody from Spotify can help find it if I give them the phone number? I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I am unable to get into my Spotify Account. I do not remember my email address linked to the account I made. I am paying premium through my phone contract (EE) so surely somebody from S...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with logging in

Hello! I'm having a problem logging in. My IP address, which has always been defined as German, is now defined as the United States. I checked this by creating a new account in the Spotyphe. Tell me, please, what is the problem.

• Hello! I'm having a problem logging in. My IP address, which has always been defined as German, is now defined as the United States. I checked this by creating a new account in the Spotyphe. Tell me,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries

I have just moved to sweden from Peru, my peruvian paying method does not go thorugh anymore, when i try to change countries, the menu is blocked and cant change it to sweden, i read that i had to change paying method to a swedish account, when i do,...

• I have just moved to sweden from Peru, my peruvian paying method does not go thorugh anymore, when i try to change countries, the menu is blocked and cant change it to sweden, i read that i had to ch...
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont log, spotify says account doesnt exist and I have payed for premium

I really hope someone can help me. I payed for premium and I cant remember the email i used for the account. When I try to send the password reset to that account spotify says that username doesnt exist. BUT IT DOES. I found it with my other account ...

• Casual Listener
  • I really hope someone can help me. I payed for premium and I cant remember the email i used for the account.  When I try to send the password reset to that account spotify says that username doe...
  • JohnBarclay
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling account after deactivation facebook

I deactivated my facebook a few months ago, and there is now no way for me to log in to my spotify account, which I had been using my facebook to log into. I am still being charged for premium, and it has been several months. I need some way to cance...

• Casual Listener
  • I deactivated my facebook a few months ago, and there is now no way for me to log in to my spotify account, which I had been using my facebook to log into. I am still being charged for premium, and i...
  • wmarino
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change email address to get your personals tats

Hi, I have a problem with my account. The email address attached to my profil which you can see on your account informations no longer exists even If I'm currently login with my facebook account at the same time. My problem is I don't get any emails ...

• Hi,  I have a problem with my account. The email address attached to my profil which you can see on your account informations no longer exists even If I'm currently login with my facebook accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotify on PS4

I have an existing Spotify premium account. I just bought a PS4 and installed the Spotify app on it. When I start the app I try to login... I try to use the "log in the Spotify using Connect" - doesn't work, so I try using the "password" method.I eve...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an existing Spotify premium account. I just bought a PS4 and installed the Spotify app on it. When I start the app I try to login... I try to use the "log in the Spotify using Connect" - doesn...
  • silv3rarrow
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment failed

Hello, I don't really know how to contact Spotify so I'm trying this. My payment came back decline it also said will try it in a few days. I been having issues with this credit card but I have resolved it but I was wondering when will the payment go ...

• Hello, I don't really know how to contact Spotify so I'm trying this. My payment came back decline it also said will try it in a few days. I been having issues with this credit card but I have resolv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account won't log in

I've tried logging into my account on all of my devices and it just won't work. On my phone (iPhone it says I have the wrong password but when I try to log in on my computer (MacBook Air) it logs me in for about 15 seconds and then kicks me out and s...

• I've tried logging into my account on all of my devices and it just won't work. On my phone (iPhone 😎 it says I have the wrong password but when I try to log in on my computer (MacBook Air) it logs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change email address linked to account

When I open my spotify I use my Facebook to log in.I have tried to change my email address, however, I keep being told that the email is already taken. The email is mine.When I try and use the same email address and use "Forgot" password to reset (In...

• When I open my spotify I use my Facebook to log in. I have tried to change my email address, however, I keep being told that the email is already taken. The email is mine. When I try and use the sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook problem

My Spotify keeps thinking i have already used my original email because it's connected to my facebook, but that's wrong because I have not used my original email. I need help with fixing this problem by 1. Replacing the email at my account with my or...

• My Spotify keeps thinking i have already used my original email because it's connected to my facebook, but that's wrong because I have not used my original email. I need help with fixing this problem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to Spotify via WIFI - Whats wrong?

Strangest thing happened to me this week. I cannot connect to spotify via WIFI (works fine at work). Its been working fine at home since the last couple of months tho so i have no idea what went wrong. I have no firewalls or antivirus apps so it cann...

• Visitor
  • Strangest thing happened to me this week. I cannot connect to spotify via WIFI (works fine at work). Its been working fine at home since the last couple of months tho so i have no idea what went wron...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

family subs. and registering

Hallo, maybe one week ago my two account in spotify family was reseted. Now when I send invitation can register to my family account. Where is problem?

• Hallo, maybe one week ago my two account in spotify family was reseted. Now when I send invitation can register to my family account. Where is problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid email

I cannot conect to Spotify, because my old account is linked to an email I do not have anymore.Please assist me how to change email

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot conect to Spotify, because my old account is linked to an email I do not have anymore. Please assist me how to change email
  • geirruud
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas para baixar o app

Nao consigo baixar o app. Trava com a mensagem: "IDENTIFICACAO OBRIGATORIA: o organizador da familia (que sou eu) de seu grupo precisa atualizar as informacoes de pagamento dele com um CPF ou CNPJ". Acontece que nao consigo ver e/ou editar a informac...

• Nao consigo baixar o app. Trava com a mensagem: "IDENTIFICACAO OBRIGATORIA: o organizador da familia (que sou eu) de seu grupo precisa atualizar as informacoes de pagamento dele com um CPF ou CNPJ". ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying 3 times and do not get premium

I'm a new user and i would start to use Spotify bc of paying 3 months before new year is cheap, but i paid 3 times fee, i would not get premium what should i do ?

• I'm a new user and i would start to use Spotify bc of paying 3 months before new year is cheap, but i paid 3 times fee, i would not get premium what should i do ? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes