Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrong account

So I tried to log in with the email that I always log in with but it showed me another account that is empty and doesn't have all my music on it and it's also the basic free one and I was paying premium. There's nobody I can talk to and I don't know ...

• Visitor
  • So I tried to log in with the email that I always log in with but it showed me another account that is empty and doesn't have all my music on it and it's also the basic free one and I was paying prem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need to delete daughter's account

I've just upgraded to a family account and sent the link to my daughter. However, when she tries to use the link or login to spotify she gets errors. If she tries to use her email address to get a new password, she is told she has logged in via Faceb...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just upgraded to a family account and sent the link to my daughter. However, when she tries to use the link or login to spotify she gets errors.   If she tries to use her email address to...
  • eliogallaga
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account veranderd van premium naar free

Mijn spotify account is van de 1 op de andere dag veranderd van premium naar free. Ik heb zelf geen aanpassingen gedaan in mijn abonnement. Ik heb een premium account via mijn mobiele abonnement van KPN. Ik ben zelf werkzaam voor KPN en kan zien dat ...

• Regular
  • Mijn spotify account is van de 1 op de andere dag veranderd van premium naar free.  Ik heb zelf geen aanpassingen gedaan in mijn abonnement. Ik heb een premium account via mijn mobiele abonneme...
  • mgertsen
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

How do you change your name? (Not username)

So for whatever reason, spotify has my real name on the desktop app - I can't change this. My username is no longer shown for some reason. I'm aware if you log into facebook then it will add your name - I do not have facebook anymore. How do I fix th...

• So for whatever reason, spotify has my real name on the desktop app - I can't change this. My username is no longer shown for some reason. I'm aware if you log into facebook then it will add your nam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Abo Wechsel

Abo Wechsel von Premium Normal Bezahlung pro mon.9,99 auf 1 Jahr fuer 99,00.Erfolgt die monatl. Umbuchung automatisch die einmaligen 99,00.- habe alles bestaetigt.....oder wird dies jetzt doppelt abgebucht ????? Hilfe..

• Abo Wechsel von Premium Normal Bezahlung pro mon.9,99 auf 1 Jahr fuer 99,00.Erfolgt die monatl. Umbuchung automatisch die einmaligen 99,00.- habe alles bestaetigt.....oder wird dies jetzt doppelt abg...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify permanently hijacked

1) I had the spotiamb 0.2.1 issue. 2) I have reset 4 times and deauthed everything and changed my facebook password3) I cannot unlink facebook and I have a Family account subscription.4) I reset this morning again and all morning every hour or so my ...

• Regular
  • 1) I had the spotiamb 0.2.1 issue.  2) I have reset 4 times and deauthed everything and changed my facebook password 3) I cannot unlink facebook and I have a Family account subscription. 4) I...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account gehackt

Hallo,mein Spotify Account wurde gehackt. Ich habe es bemerkt, da mein Passwort scheinbar geändert wurde, plötzlich fremde Geräte Zugriff hatten und fremde Playlisten und Songs gespeichert/gefolgt wurden. Meine gesamten gespeicherten Songs sind "gelö...

• Hallo, mein Spotify Account wurde gehackt. Ich habe es bemerkt, da mein Passwort scheinbar geändert wurde, plötzlich fremde Geräte Zugriff hatten und fremde Playlisten und Songs gespeichert/gefolgt ...
  • queenbella02
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Problemas al intentar ingresar en mi cuenta Premium

Por lo general al escuchar musica desde mi dispositivo movil, lo coloco en modo offline, hoy estaba reproduciendo una lista y se me cerro la aplicacion, al volverla a abrir se me habia cerrado la sesion, me meti por la web y le desactive el modo offl...

• Por lo general al escuchar musica desde mi dispositivo movil, lo coloco en modo offline, hoy estaba reproduciendo una lista y se me cerro la aplicacion, al volverla a abrir se me habia cerrado la ses...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist teilen

wenn man bei einem androidngeraet auf die Bibliothek dann auf das bild links oben geht dann sieht man da seine Abonnenten und geteilten playkisten. Wie kann man eine selbsterstelle playlist dahin teilen

• wenn man bei einem androidngeraet auf die Bibliothek dann auf das bild links oben geht dann sieht man da seine Abonnenten und geteilten playkisten. Wie kann man eine selbsterstelle playlist dahin tei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

When I was creating a new spotify account chrome suugested an email and I entered with that one. But then I realised that that email doesnt exist. So I opened that email. My email is borankayozyurt@outlook.comand I resumed opening the account. I link...

• Casual Listener
  • When I was creating a new spotify account chrome suugested an email and I entered with that one. But then I realised that that email doesnt exist. So I opened that email. My email is borankayozy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t use my premium account !!

I can’t acces my premium account paid thru ITunes. I’ve contacted them and confirmed everything is ok with my payment. It appears free on the app. Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • I can’t acces my premium account paid thru ITunes. I’ve contacted them and confirmed everything is ok with my payment. It appears free on the app. Help please! 
  • Cargalvis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change e mail address

Hello! I have already singed in with my fb account and just became a premium member. Howver I don't normally check the e-mail address linked to fb, and wanted to change this in case I miss any important notification related to payments and tariffs.Is...

• Hello! I have already singed in with my fb account and just became a premium member. Howver I don't normally check the e-mail address linked to fb, and wanted to change this in case I miss any import...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas com cartão de credito

Estou tentando renovar/pagar minha conta mensal no Spotify já há aproximadamente dois meses só que aparece essa frase quando tento realizar o pagamento"Opa, parece que seu cartão ou serviço de pagamento está num dia ruim. Não se preocupe, nada foi co...

• Casual Listener
  • Estou tentando renovar/pagar minha conta mensal no Spotify já há aproximadamente dois meses só que aparece essa frase quando tento realizar o pagamento "Opa, parece que seu cartão ou serviço de paga...
  • isavascon
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Deleted facebook account that my spotify was signed up on

So when I signed up for spotify, I logged in using a Facebook account that is now deleted. I pay the $10 a month for spotify. I just got a new phone and obviously can' get into that account anymore. Is there a way to get in or how do I cancel my subs...

• Casual Listener
  • So when I signed up for spotify, I logged in using a Facebook account that is now deleted. I pay the  $10 a month for spotify. I just got a new phone and obviously can' get into that account any...
  • ashleykanigan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT

GOOD DAY! MY NAME IS SANTIAGO AND I AM FROM COLOMBIA, I AM THE HOLDER OF THE FAMILY ACCOUNT AND HAVE ELIMINATED ALL MY ASSOCIATES, AND NOW NO ONE CAN ENTER, I HAVE SENT THE INVITATION AGAIN AND SAYS SOMETHING HAS COME OUT BAD. SOMEONE CAN HELP ME PLE...

• GOOD DAY! MY NAME IS SANTIAGO AND I AM FROM COLOMBIA, I AM THE HOLDER OF THE FAMILY ACCOUNT AND HAVE ELIMINATED ALL MY ASSOCIATES, AND NOW NO ONE CAN ENTER, I HAVE SENT THE INVITATION AGAIN AND SAYS ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook email changed, but Spotify didn't

Hello!So a few months ago I created a new google account and deleted the previous one, migrating everything from one to another, including Facebook. I, foolishly, thought that would be no problem.And there wasn't. Until today.I was trying to delete m...

• Hello! So a few months ago I created a new google account and deleted the previous one, migrating everything from one to another, including Facebook. I, foolishly, thought that would be no problem. ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t connect

Why I can't connect anymore, it ask me to change my Facebook account or update to premium.

• Why I can't connect anymore, it ask me to change my Facebook account or update to premium.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists

Aston Matthews has 3 accounts - 1 as Aston Matthews and other as A$Ton Matthews and the final one as A$ton Matthews, can Spotify just make these all one person?

• Aston Matthews has 3 accounts - 1 as Aston Matthews and other as A$Ton Matthews and the final one as A$ton Matthews, can Spotify just make these all one person?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes