Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cancel my subscription

cancel my subscription

I got the spodify for 3 months for .99$ and I tried to cancel so I wasn't charged 10$ and it said I didn't even get the subscription so i can't cancel it, but I have all the subscription things still. I need to cancel my subscription
4 Replies

Same here. Although I never got the added things from the subscription. Now I was charged $9.99 and I've sent 2 emails in the past 2 weeks to cancel and have gotten no reply!! In my account it says free subscription?? Please HELP!!! This is very frustrating!!!

Hello @samcoon101, Welcome to the community 🙂

to unsubscribe from premium follow these steps:

Canceling your subscription reverts your account to the Free level.

1. Go to the subscription page. (Note: If you don’t know your password, go here to reset it.)
      2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.User-added image
      3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you're canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
      4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
      5. Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Your subscription page now shows the date you will revert to our Free ad-based service. We hope you decide to upgrade again!

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you need to contact that company to cancel. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

I Hope this Helped 🙂

Cancel subscription isn't an option though, so I can't

@samcoon101

I Suggest you contact Support 🙂

You can contact Spotify support here to assist you with your issue 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts