Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

charged without 30 days free trial!! please help!!

charged without 30 days free trial!! please help!!

I've downloaded the app two days ago and I received an email saying that I could get a 30-day free trial. The link still showed that I could get the free trial and if I want to cancel it, I could do so anytime before the actual payment. I got a receipt of $0 after I entered my credit card details. But as my spotify was having notice that there service would expire soon, I quickly checked online and I found the new receipt saying that money would be changed on 27 April. I quickly cancelled it but still money was charged. I did plan to subscribe your service but now I'm truly disappointed. I feel like I'm being treated...please help.
5 Replies

Being cheated...

Hi, and welcome to the community!

As this is a payment issue; feel free to submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to fix this for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you for your reply. I've just sent the form and lets see what they can do for me... I don't mind paying...but I feel like this is my right to have the trial as this was what they have said... I hope they can gimme back the free trial and make my payment for the next month's service if not a refund.

Don't worry, they should hopefully be able to do that for you, they aren't in the market for stealing peoples money 😉 

Just remember, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thanks for your help. Hopefully I will hear from them soon 🙂

Suggested posts