Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

complete lack of response from spotify support!!!!!

complete lack of response from spotify support!!!!!

I applied for the student discount more than a month ago, after painful machinations (my college was not on the drop-down list, so I had to submit all kinds of documentations as proof of being a student) i went through, or so i thought, last week i was charged the usual $10, i contacted support (another painful process since all they want to do is refer you to "the community" for answers) i got 2 e-mails from 2 different individuals, last one said the discount had been applied to my account....not true!!!! I keep replying to that one individual and i get no response at all!!! so infuriating!!!! I am so sick and tired of big companies treating their CUSTOMERS like crap, WE ARE THE ONES THAT MADE YOU BIG!!!!!!SHOW US SOME RESPECT!!!!!!

2 Replies

Sorry to hear stuff like this, unfortunately Spotify support is just a reflection of the company's view of you as a  consumer and unfortunately they ignore most if not all interaction with the end user unless you praise their service etc etc. 

Just have a look at the massive thread about  chromecast support with close to 5.5k kudos and something like 130+ pages of  comments, not a single official reply in that thread since March 27 I believe. 

It's pretty amazing that they stonewall the most popular and requested feature in Spotifys history... 

So if you expect great communication and service I think you need to look elsewhere. 

I sincerely hope my reply helps you make up your mind about if you want to continue paying for horrible and arrogant support and total lack of  communication concerning community requests for must have features.  

There are  tons of other services that might suit your needs and if all fails Spotify will still be here. Maybe. 

Just make sure that if you quit, state your issues with Spotify clearly in the feedback box and hopefully they might learn something 

Musical Fidelity Headphone Amp M1HPA
Musical Fidelity DAC M1DAC
Ultrasone Pro 900 Headphones

I am so glad I am not the only one who sees these kinds of "customer service" issues as ones being done by arrogant companies that all they care about is to get your money, it just makes me feel so powerless!!!!! You would imagine that with so many people screming about the same things there would be some kind of response....meanwhile back at the ranch...spotify claims to be the best in the industry!!!!!!

Sad truth is I am not aware of any other type of service that gives the freedom and recourses to create the kinds of play lists you can do with spotify.....

Suggested posts