Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

device disconnect and again and again and again

device disconnect and again and again and again

Sorry I'm sure this has been said a hundred times.

I am very new to Spotify. I want to access Spotify by my BB (on its own or via car), my tablet and my PC. I just use latter to get a big screen view of stuff avialable - I do not download to it. .

I want to have the BB and tablet able to have music offline (ie: downloaded). I have those 2 devices in my 'offline devices' list. There are no other devices.

So I am well within the device limit. So why am I frequently picking up tablet or BB to find the downloaded playlists have gone with the somewhat formal windy message words to effect that offline device authorisation revoked. It just happened a moment ago with my BB which I haven't used Spotify on for 2 days. I checked my PC account and yep its listed as an offline device. So I then picked up BB and yep all playlists gone and permission revoked. I checked the PC account and yep the BB is listed as an offline device.

I have 2 weeks. If I can''t resolve this so I can trust my BB (or tablet) to have the playlists still downloaded on them then I will probably just opt out before the trial is over. ho hum. I was otherwise mightly impressed.

J

1 Reply

Hey @Devonjon14

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community.

Let me start by apologising for the delay here. We'd love to help out though!

This looks like something for our Accounts team to take a look at. To do so can you reach our contact form at:
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/

Once you've reached over to them, you may receive an automated email. Reply back to this and the right team will get your email. Let us know the 8 digit case # and we'll also track things for you too.

I hope this guides you further!

Suggested posts