Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

errors while trying to log in through facebook

errors while trying to log in through facebook

I am writing from my sons account.  The system will not let me log in to even post on the forum.

I have been trying to log in with my facebook account and it gives me an error "an error has occured while processing your login"

When I log in it pulls up my name and then and says the error.  

I have emailed support 3 days ago but with no response.  I would really like some help.

I am a premium user and had a paypal issue 3 weeks ago and fixed that and my Spotify was turned back on.  Now this. I dont understand why it acknowledges my facebook, then wont let me log in.  Of course I have access to my sons email (any father should) So I can be reached through there to give my real email if needed or post here if I get a response and that is what is required.

Thanks

xwillfx

38 Replies

Hi there, I have the same problem!! Any possible solution please? Thanks!

Hey

truthful & Chisa - Are either of you still having this problem?

YES!! I even updated my app today and I am getting the same error. If this matter can not be resolved I will have to cancel my premium subscription.

@truthful wrote:
YES!! I even updated my app today and I am getting the same error. If this matter can not be resolved I will have to cancel my premium subscription.

Can you try using a Facebook app password and see if that works? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I cant login in my spotify app through facebook

@patrick1 wrote:
I cant login in my spotify app through facebook

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

What error message are you getting? 

Peter

Peter

Me too!

@user-removed wrote:

Me too!

Hey! 🙂 

What error message or behaviour are you getting when you try to connect? 

Peter

Peter

Dude.. You guys are taking this way toooo serious.. Just update your facebook app on your device and thats it.. If that is the error you are geeting, all it is is that facebook has new security policies and need to be updated. I guarantee you thats the problem. Lunch your play store or whatever and see if it gives you the update option and if it does, update your fb app for god saik.. 🙂

Hi,

I've not been able to log in to spotify using my FB account.  I'm getting this error msg whenever I try to log in using FB.  I cannot log in to cancel my account either since I'm obviously still paying for this service, but I have not been able to use it for the past several weeks.  Please respond to me @ [snip - mod - email].  Thanks.

Oops... we're sorry

An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again.

Julietran - Please contact customer support. They'll be able to get it sorted for you.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Valentin

@checho14 wrote:
Valentin

Are you having issues? 

Peter

Peter

I have this same problem someone save me now!

Welcome to the Community! Please get in touch using our online form and an advisor will be in touch. If you get an autoresponse, send an e-mail back and help will be on the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Hi,

I'm connecting via my band's account... I have a personal account but something weird must have happened. I used to connect through facebook and now if I try it gives me an error stating "You already use that email" or something similar. My account is this one: https://open.spotify.com/user/1166720019, the avatar and the name apparently disappeared. I sent an email to customer service but no response... anybody can help?
Thank you!

@Palconudo 

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

ok, thank you

Suggested posts