Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

help! Account gone back to free despite me being a old paying premium-user..

help! Account gone back to free despite me being a old paying premium-user..

I just noticed that my account has downgraded to free on my computer and on my phone. 
When I log onto spotify.com it says that I have a ongoing premium prenumeration and that next payment is in about 2 weeks. 

I have tried reistalling spotify on both my PC and phone and also loggin in and out but nothing seems to be working..
What should I do?

4 Replies

Hey there @玲紅花, welcome to the community!

Sounds like you may have more than one account. Can you verify that you are using the same login details on both the Spotify website and other devices? Also are you able to post a screenshot of the settings section of the Spotify desktop application and your account overview

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

The same is going on with my account. I am totally sure i'm using the same login details for all acounts, but still, my premium account is suddenly "free". I noticed it when i listened to music and suddenly there was a advertisement. There are 2-3 people with the same problem within last 48 hours. Why wouldn't you do something about it?

I only have one account I usually use the connect to facebook thingy when I log in.... but sure I can post the printscreens... it's in swedish though.. . 🙂 
I just realized though that you cannot actually see the account detailxs in the spotify app. When you click the "Show your account details" I get directed to the spotify webpage"  umm.. the only thing that you can see is that the photo and my facebook name is the same.. 
spotify web.pngspotyfy app.png

I really hope someone can help me soon.. I'm getting really tired of spotify commercals... 😛

Hi,

I contacted Spotify Support on the same issue and apparently they said that my premium subscription was "paused" (wtf) and the only way to bring it back is to cancel it and then to subscribe to Premium again. It's just one day till my monthly payment, so i did it and the issue is now gone. Maybe the same will help you.

Suggested posts