Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i cant get into my old account

i cant get into my old account

help! i have an old account which i cannot access, everytime i reset the password it says it sent an email to my old email address but i haven't recieved the email and i dont think it helps that it is an hotmail email and they've now changed to outlook but i cannot access the account at all or reset it

Spotify Support Case # 02523012: Reset my password ref:00DDpxIW.500DrAcyR:ref
6 Replies

Hey @lawrencekieraan 

We've given our Support team a heads up regarding this. They'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

thank you very much

I've got the exact same problem, please contact me.

Hi @tukkeRoel 

Sorry to hear you're having the same issues. 

We recommend that you get in touch with our Support team via https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

Same issue, I tried your contact spotify support but never received an email saying they received my question like they assured me I would.

I am really tired right now, I've had the **bleep**tiest day so far in my life and I can't even escape from it a little bit with music, I don't know what to do.

At this point I'm considering buying premium on some other account and just follow my old account's playlist.

Please help..

@user-removed 

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you still don't get a reply within a reasonable amount of time, post back here and I'll see what I can do to get support to reply. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts