Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i want to delete my Facebook

i want to delete my Facebook

I want to deactivate my Facebook account. But when I started with spotify I logged in with my Facebook and I paid for premium. When I deactivated it, it stopped letting me use my spotify. Now I had to reactivate my Facebook. How to I change it to my email and not my Facebook so I can delete my facebook without loosing my music and the subscription I paid for?
2 Replies

Hi @sarahwade, and welcome to the community!

I used to have a template for how to do what you want to do but the instructions for us SuperUsers changed recently altering what we can and cannot tell users to do before escalating.

So I've escalated this to double check what the new rules say I can tell you to do, and I or someone else will get back to you soon.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I suggest you contact support so they can help you transfer all your stuff to a non-Facebook Spotify account that uses a username and password to login. You will need to create a new Spotify account that uses a username, and include that username with the description of your problem when you are contacting support.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts