Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Solved!

Dear Spotify staff,

I am writing to enquire about a problem with my log in into the Spotify account on my Android device Sony Z1 Compact. My log in works when i try to log in via Internet. But when i log in via my phone I get to the welcome screen and after pressing Log in and entering my user details, my phone pops up a message saying I have already created an account with this email address so the system seems to mix up Sign up and Log in. I am a premium user. My aacount email is [deleted for security reasons]

Thank you for looking into this.

Vlasta Kolda

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @vlakol, Welcome to the community! ๐Ÿ™‚

When you try and log into the Mobile/Desktop application, do you use your Email address or your Spotify username?

You need to use your Spotify username when trying to log into the Spotify Applications ๐Ÿ™‚

You can find your Username here ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there, welcome to the community!
This sounds odd. Have you tried uninstalling the app and re-installing it?

Let me know how it worked!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, franรงais or ฮตฮปฮปฮทฮฝฮนฮบฮฌ
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Marked as solution

Hey @vlakol, Welcome to the community! ๐Ÿ™‚

When you try and log into the Mobile/Desktop application, do you use your Email address or your Spotify username?

You need to use your Spotify username when trying to log into the Spotify Applications ๐Ÿ™‚

You can find your Username here ๐Ÿ™‚

This solved my same issue! I was trying to log in with my email address, not my username... Thanks @jean3601!

Suggested posts