Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

nus discount problem

nus discount problem

hi there

I have a Premium account which was diuscounted through NUS discount and I have just noticed that it reverted to the usual subcription price in the January payment so I have now paid 2 x 9.99. This is strange as my NUS does not expire until September 2015!

PLease could you advise on the best way to resolve this?

thanks

2 Replies

Hi helengoodwin!

I'm not an official Spotify rep, so you are free to wait for an official rep to drop by.

I think your NUS discount for Spotify only lasts one year, regardless of when your NUS card expires. For example, applying the discount in January 2015 allows 12 months of discounted Spotify Premium which is paid monthly (12 x £4.99 = £59.88). After that I think the price reverts to full - £9.99 per month in the UK (12 x £9.99 = £119.88), again paid monthly.

Unfortunately I don't think you can get the discount again but if you don't wish to continue paying you are free to drop back to Spotify Free. You can do that with a few clicks in your Account settings.

If you want to cancel the Premium service, click this link and follow the instructions.

I hope that provides something of use to you.

Did I answer your question? If I did, please mark it as a solution using the button on this post.

Regards,

Blastoise186

Regards,

Blastoise186

I suggest you contact support so they can help you. They will able to answer your questions.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts