Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

one of my kids can't join the family account

Solved!

one of my kids can't join the family account

Hi, I've made a family account in The Netherlands for my 3 kids and myself. 2 of the kids joined without any problems. The third one get's the  message: "for some reason your code isn't accepted. This should come because you hace a premium-account (whisch he hasn't!), or it could be a technical problem."

Please advise how to handle!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello:

You might want to try and use CS here at this url https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

and fill out the contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community boards reply back to that email, even if it is from a noreply and a customer support rep will get with you shortly.

Make sure to provide you user account information, current user account name, and date you started the account and what not, and then provide your other childs user account information as well that you want added to your family plan, the CS team should be able to merge that account into your main account for you. Let us know how it goes. If you also post your case # here in this thread when the email from CS comes back a Superuser or Mod can then chase it up for you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello:

You might want to try and use CS here at this url https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

and fill out the contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community boards reply back to that email, even if it is from a noreply and a customer support rep will get with you shortly.

Make sure to provide you user account information, current user account name, and date you started the account and what not, and then provide your other childs user account information as well that you want added to your family plan, the CS team should be able to merge that account into your main account for you. Let us know how it goes. If you also post your case # here in this thread when the email from CS comes back a Superuser or Mod can then chase it up for you.

Suggested posts