Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

paid for music but can not download

Solved!

paid for music but can not download

I paid for music but can not download. How can I get my money back.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Same problem for me, I paid for 10 downloads, the payment was accepted but I can' donwload the songs.

I can I do ? 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

i have just bought about 20 tracks and it hasnt come up on spotify, i hav looked on my email account and it seys that i have bought them but still they are not appearing and i cant dowmload anything on spotify. how do i fix this?

Marked as solution

It works now for me too!

The 20 downloads I purchased yesterday are now active and shown. 

Marked as solution

Ye, the same for me. I didnt try again, i could download the songs now

Marked as solution

Works for me to now.  Fair enough.  But no-one from customer care responded to my complaint when I emailed them, and that was 24 hours ago.  So that's poor service.  And, because of the problem I have purchased accidentally three times as many downloads as I intended.  That's giving me too much temptation, like leaving the fat kid alone in the cake shop.....Digital Gluttony here I come

Anyway I have been able to sucessfully convert some of the downloads into MP3's, so I am not as fed up as I was yesterday.  But would I use this service again?  Frankly no.  The fact that no-one responded to my original query, or anyone else's seemingly, tells me that this is a service with no support and inadequate customer care.  I got lucky this time and didn't lose out.  But that's what it was - lucky.  If the problem had not resolved itself, I would have been £30 worse off with no recourse.

Marked as solution

Xtra330 - You should be able to use your Download by clicking 'Get', next to a Spotify track. If it's still being difficult, it really is best if you use the contact form mentioned above.

Angryteacher - I'm sorry I missed this. May I politely remind you that Spotify is for personal use only. It's outlined in the terms and conditions.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

60 Replies
Marked as solution

i have just bought about 20 tracks and it hasnt come up on spotify, i hav looked on my email account and it seys that i have bought them but still they are not appearing and i cant dowmload anything on spotify. how do i fix this?

Same here. I paid, received a "Payment accepted" message but my account is not credited and I can't download music.

Same problem here, very annoying, anyone has a solution?

same problem, i think i even bought 15 songs twice now...
But the text says that i have "0 downloads need 1".

This is so anoying!

same problem!

I have the same problem, I purchased 2 and afterwards (after getting receipt) it says i have 0 downloads to download track, please purchase new one.

And I couldn't find no commercial support for problem like this.

We are suppose to deal with this by our own ? How should we. This is not a open source software we can hack into.

And yes, me too, I think I paid several times the same item. Not smart.

I went to my inet-bank and i have bought 2 times.. This is not good.

This i get for trying to be legal, god **bleep**.

The one ****ed is always the one who pay. Always.

I’ve got the same problem here. I payed for 20 downloads now. Two times a 10 downloads pack for € 9,99.
But I have no downloads shown.

Is there any solution for this problem? 

not yet.. Anoying

Do I get my money back?

dont know yet..

yey lets be retarded and legal and accually PAY for 20 downloads, **bleep** you gimme back me money cuz i didnt recive any downloads

I have the same problem!!!!

I payed for 40 downloads, nothing happened and it still said "you have 0 downloads need 1" so I bought 40 again because I thought it didn't work the first time, but I still got the same message. I went into my bank account and the money has been paid twice, so I have paid for 80 songs but received 0.

yeah, this is so wrong! Someone from support have to do something about this!

I'm having the same problem, still no help?

Marked as solution

Same problem for me, I paid for 10 downloads, the payment was accepted but I can' donwload the songs.

I can I do ? 

And, apparently, nobody gives a s** to the forum at Spotify.

Suggested posts