Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium code

premium code

I purchased spotify on 12-05-13 as a present for my son. The payment has gone through and I got a confirmation screen that the purchase was made, but we did not get a code to use to log in. I have completed the Spotify customer support contact form twice and they have not responded. How can I get them to send me the code???

4 Replies

Did you get an automated response to either of the contact forms? If so, please reply to one of those, even though it is from a no-reply address to push your case in front of one of the payment team.

If you didn't receive even an automated response, could you please submit this contact form instead and they should get in touch within 24 hours.

Thanks, Joe. I will try both and hope that someone will get back to me.

Stick to one ot the other or they'll get their knickers in a twist! If you haven't heard back within 24 hours, please post the case number here and I'll chase it up 🙂

When you say you did not get a code to use to login, do you mean you did not receive a premium code at all? 

After the confirmation screen, you should have been given the option to either print or email the card, which option did you choose? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts