Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problem getting premium

problem getting premium

For some reason my debit card is not being accepted on your side because I went to the bank and everything is fine on my end. But I keep getting the message saying that there seems to be a problem with card or payment provider. There is money on the card but I am having the hardest time getting premium.
12 Replies

Hey @jtroxell3957,

Can you clear cache and cookies? If that doesn't fix it, try using another browser.

Let me know how you get on!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Cleared cache, cleaned phone and I only have one browser. Tried again and got same reply. BB&T said that the problem is not on their end because I checked personally with them. Its on your end. And get a phone number to call! This email stuff is not very helpful when we could just do my upgrade over the phone. 

Hey @jtroxell3957,

Spotify does not offer customer support over the phone but you can contact them through these channels:

Contact form: http://bit.ly/SpotifyCF

Facebook: http://bit.ly/SpotifyCaresFB

Twitter: http://bit.ly/SpotifyCaresTW

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MaximSpotify Star

You really need customer service over the phone as back up. Not everyone can solve by email replies. Especially when someone like me can't upgrade by internet because of issues. Its called upgrade over the phone with me giving you the info by phone, you putting it in to your computer, and finally I'm upgraded. Try it!

Still having trouble upgrading. About ready to go off on you jerks who won't do something over the phone just to help a customer upgrade.

@jtroxell3957

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.

MaximSpotify Star

Hi @jtroxell3957. I can understand your frustrations on the matter, but unfortunately we cannot provide you with something that does not exist, and as we are not Spotify employees, we are not in a position to change this, either. The contact form @Maxim provided is your best bet moving forward. Upon filling it out you should receive an email from support that typically directs you back to these forums. Ignore that, and reply back directly to that email, even if it's a no-reply address. This should get you a reply from someone at support, typically within 24-48 hours. They will help resolve the issues preventing you from upgrading your subscription.

Alternatively, if you have one available, you can attempt upgrading through another means, like PayPal. Please let us know if you have any trouble getting a hold of support, and we'll do what we an to try and resolve the issue. Cheers!

Then get a customer service helpline going because I cannot get upgraded and am about ready to go off since there is no real customer service helpline to call. About ready to Unsubcribe since I can't upgrade to Premium for $9.99 a month.My number is (443)735-8217. Call me to get me upgraded or I am done.

Only got debit Visa card.

Tengo premium, estoy pagando con mi tarjeta y sólo se desactivó ya reinicié el teléfono ya desinstale y volví a instalar y me sigue marcando gratuito que puedo hacer?

See ya idiots. Moving to Rhapsody. You just lost a customer because customer can't get premium. Festival Fanatic out for good!

@luisfelipe_trev

Muchas veces es posible que se haya creado una cuenta duplicada con tu informacion de facebook. Si recibiste por email un recibo de pago, puedes buscar alli el nombre de usuario que debes usar para tener tu Premium.

Busca donde dice:

Nombre de usuario/ID:  xxxxxxx

Dale logout en la app y luego reingresa con ese nombre de usuario, que es el que tiene Premium.
osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts