Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to change payment information

unable to change payment information

I received a notice that my credit card did not go through payment processing because it had expired.  I logged into my account and when I try to update the payment information I get a message that something went wrong and I should try back again soon.  I have been getting this message every time I have attempted to update the last 3 hours.

7 Replies

Hi. Maybe you can try this if you still get that message: Try to remove your old payment method (the expired credit card) before adding the new credit card.

Otherwise you should visit https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/
to contact an specialized advisor.

I would have tried that already but I am not able to enter the page to edit remove or add payment information.

Ok...uhmm Maybe it is something wrong with your navigator? have you tried with another one?.

Maybe if you could post a screenshot, we can figure out whats going on.

I attached the screen shots of the info page and what happens when I click to change my info.

Payment Page.jpg
Error Page.jpg

Been having the same issue for a few days now, a fix would be nice

Just to update everyone, I got my issues fixed ONLY by contacting spotify and having them cancel my account and then I was able to restart my premium service and enter in my new credit payment information.

There is a problem when a payment starts and is not completed in the system you are not allowed to modify your info to correct the problem.

have the same prob .... no access to payment instructions  

would like to change my payment instructions      

problem presist since a few day's

it is so annoying

Suggested posts