Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why did my facebook profile picture go disappear from Spotify?

why did my facebook profile picture go disappear from Spotify?

I use Spotify every day and my facebook profile picture appears at the top right of the screen.  Now, my profile photo will not appear. ( It's just a grey avatar face--not the blue avatar with the sunglasses that appears when I'm in a private session.)  I am opening Spotify through the application in Facebook, as always.  How do I get my facebook profile photo back on?  Thanks!

[mod edit - removed email]

4 Replies

@user-removed wrote:

I use Spotify every day and my facebook profile picture appears at the top right of the screen.  Now, my profile photo will not appear. ( It's just a grey avatar face--not the blue avatar with the sunglasses that appears when I'm in a private session.)  I am opening Spotify through the application in Facebook, as always.  How do I get my facebook profile photo back on?  Thanks!

puglimore@yahoo.com

Hi, there have been a few server issues in the past hour or so, it is now fixed however the servers are still catching up - so give several minutes, then log out then in and see if it is fixed 🙂

@user-removed wrote:

puglimore@yahoo.com

Spotify where having a few service issues earlier, so this might be related to that. 

Give it a little time, hopefully it will correct itself. Also try logging out and back in again a few times.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Hammeh wrote:

@user-removed wrote:

puglimore@yahoo.com

Spotify where having a few service issues earlier, so this might be related to that. 

Give it a little time, hopefully it will correct itself. Also try logging out and back in again a few times.

Peter

I said that lol 😛

Looks to be a slight service interruption in the social connectivity between Spotify and Facebook.

Moderators have confirmed in another post that this should be restored shortly.

Hope this helps!

Need current app status? - @SpotifyStatus

Did I help? Click "Accept as Answer" below! Easy as pie!

Wanna spread the love? Make me a Spotify Star!

Need current app status? - @SpotifyStatus

Did I help? Click "Accept as Answer" below! Easy as pie!

Wanna spread the love? Make me a Spotify Star!

Suggested posts