Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Black screen

Black screen

I have premium and it has always worked fine on my android, samsung S5. But suddenly it's not possible to open Spotify. The screen turns black and then it goes back to the general screen. I have tried EVERYTHING: reinstalled, restart, clearing cache, taken away the battery and the sd card, everything like a MILLION times. I have written to support and followed their advice, but it didn't work. Now I'm desperate!!! Please help me, someone!!!

4 Replies

See if this helps:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/PSA-Samsung-users-please-read/td-p/1334731

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I'm having problems with my Spotify my screen of a sudden goes black and not able to listen to my music I can understand why I need some solving answers

first off, a lot of posts just seem to be about S5. You might want to delete phone files (not all of them but cache and SD card don't hold all of the files). Also, Google seems to be a good problem solver for everything EXCEPT for this app. XD

Ahh ive used to have the same issue with other apps when I had my s5, i recommend rebooting your phone if that doesn't work updating the app or if that does not work deleting and reinstalling. and if the all fail. wipe your phone

Suggested posts