Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bluetooth issue + crash issue (still) + shuffle issue = recent update is utterly dreadful

Bluetooth issue + crash issue (still) + shuffle issue = recent update is utterly dreadful

Samsung galaxy s6

android 5.1.1

All of this since the last update and no new one anywhere to be found.

Spotify still randomly crashes (stops as most seem to think but actually it's a crash and the app gets restored by the phone since the song that was playing when the crash does not resume, alas it was not paused. It simply crashed).

When connected to car stereo through bluetooth it continues to play once the car/headunit is turned off. It should pause like it used to.

Shuffle gets disabled EVERYTIME I start spotify. Iow no settings get saved between launches of the software. Super annoying to re-activate since it requires me to click all the way to the actual ongoing song because you did not design a shuffle button in a smarter location within the app. -.-

Oh and the sound settings which use the samsungs own eq/sound options has never worked or made any difference whatsoever so that's a 100% useless function. They do however work with the phones own music player so it's not a software issue on android/samsungs part.

AND my favourite songs aren't anywhere to be found. Spotify isn't for people who prefer rock/metal it seems.

Cancelled my premium because all these issues with no real feedback from a company that offers services in exchange for money SHOULD have a proper support instead of letting the community manage itself like this. Horrid way to manage your customers.

I simply cannot justify paying 10 EUR / month for something that does not work and there's no way to get it to work or even get any direct support.

Back to MP3's. Sincerely bothered by how bad this experience has been. Especially since the previous version at least worked while some functions were still fillers because they did nothing. Seems like Spotify is for iPhone users mainly and the rest of us should stick to something else. My patience has run out.

Moody regards - Toni

0 Replies

Suggested posts