Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to add complete albums to playlists

How to add complete albums to playlists

Since the new Android software for smartphones (0.5.115.g81977995 (0.9.3.608.g5049138e)) I'm not able to add complete albums to playlists. This option was always available in the old version. Instead I have to use the desktop software to use this option.

To be sure: I can make playlists of a single album, I can add tracks to playlists one by one but that's not what I want: I simply want to add several complete albums to a playlist.

4 Replies

Yep check the sticky thread at the top of this board - this is one of the 'missing' features we used to have but no longer exist
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

What is a sticky thread? I would like to add an entire album, not just one song at a time; how can I do that?

You can't. As mentioned this feature no longer exists. Crazy but true.

A sticky thread is one of the few that always stay at the top of the list on the forum. This is the one I was referring to http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/quot-Official-quot-new-application-release-missing-fe...
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

When I try to add a single song to a playlist it adds all the songs on the album. How do I add just a single song?

Suggested posts