Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Interface, general suggestion

Interface, general suggestion

Not sure if this is best place to bring this up ... I love Spotify and the Android app, but I would like to see all my music organized by artist/album etc. like it is on an iPod or my regular Music app on my Evo. Instead of just a big list in order of when I added them. That's all

1 Reply

There is an idea open that would allow Sorting Options etc. to the mobile devices. I'm not 100% if this is what you are looking for. If not, try searching with couple of search words and if you can't find an idea that would do this, then put up your own idea.

Please, make sure to search several times with different search words before posting the new idea. There are several duplicates posted every day, and it's hard to keep track what ideas would have more Kudos and thus more likely to get implemented / on the under consideration stage.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts