Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Playlists skipping every 3-5 seconds during play

Offline Playlists skipping every 3-5 seconds during play

Hi All!

I have been a Spotify Premium User almost from day one that it was available here in the states.  I cancelled several other subscriptions and switched because no one else was able to consistently meet my expectations. I have convinced many of my friends to make the switch as well, touting all the awesomeness that is Spotify. After a few inital hiccups, everything has ran smoothly.... Until a week or so ago. My offlined playlists now skip every 3-5 seconds!!!! This is completely unacceptable. I do not want to go through the whole ordeal of deleting everything, redownloading every thing and having to reset all my preferences and playlists just to find out that there is some crappy glitch. Please fix this problem, and soon. I am not a happy camper without my music, and it is 10x worst when I instinctively start my player only to hear gaps every 3-5 seconds and then have to spend the rest of my commute listening to the pathetic drivel that is the general radio broadcast channels. Please Help!

1 Reply

Unfortunately, it's likely that your cache has become corrupted and reinstalling  the app is going to be the only way to fix this. If it happens after reinstalling, please shout.

Suggested posts