Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid money for a free month trial???

Paid money for a free month trial???

So i went to Target and bought the ten dollar gift card. And I'm new to Spotify so I got the thing where it was a free 30 day trial. I put it in assuming I was going to get the free month and another month with the 10 dollars but now that the first month is up, they put me back on free. please help me, because personally I love Spotify, but I just want to know what happened and where the the money is.
2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

That's very odd indeed. I've escalated this to the staff and they'll take a look to see what has happened.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi again @Keytofreedom

From what I hear, basically the card can't be redeemed for more or less than what's stated, and so it made the 30 day trial disappear.

However, in the spirit of christmas, if you submit an online contact form; someone at Spotify can see if they can get a message to Santa to get you a free month of premium 😉
Once you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts