Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist stuck on 0% waiting to download

Playlist stuck on 0% waiting to download

Hi, 

my android phone refuses to download music to listen to offline.. I keep getting a notification saying " 1 out of 197 (0% complete)".Inside the App itself, it says "waiting to download". It has been like that for 3 days now, and i have been rebooting my phone, clearing cache data, and reinstalling the app multiple time. i have 59GB free space on my external SD.I am connected to Wifi, and my app is up to date. I also have logged off from every device via spotify website. I have been googleing a lot about this issue, I found people having the issue back in 2012, but no active ways to solve the problem. The support only said it might be "a tempoar issue" wich i do not really belive in, because I am not willing to wait an unknown amount of time paying 120€ per year waiting for the app to fix itself. I really have no idea what else to do though. I´m hoping for a quick response, im taking the train for 2 hours a day, and music is all i want on there. thanks 🙂

1 Reply

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Sorry for the delay, you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts