Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account - Offline Cached files no longer available!

Premium Account - Offline Cached files no longer available!

Hi -

I have a T-Mobile Samsung T989 Galaxy S II with Gingerbread 2.3.6 and a premium account.

I use spotify daily on this device and almost always use my cached files and occasionally stream. This morning I opened the app and all my offline cached files were no longer synced to the device!!

I went into the sdcard location of the cached files using a file manager and ALL THE CACHED files are still there - in fact that folder is over 15gb!

What happened??? (no music at work is really upsetting)

Also note: I also use spotify on my Macbook with minimal syncing, and also two logitech squeezeboxes without syncing (not even possible)

3 Replies

The same think happened to me. With the same phone. It was working this morning for one song on my playlist, then kicked me off. I logged back on, and all cached files (including some nicely crafted playlists) are gone.

I also have Spotify Premium.

Spotify--what the f**k, man?

Hey sorry, I'm not sure about how to help you with your problem, but it sounds like you might be able to help me with mine. Where can you find the audio files that are synced from the spotifly offline playlists? I have my directory set to my external sd but i cant seem to find the audio files? Seems like you know where to find the cached stuff. Thanks so much!!

I have the exact same problem, spring epic 4g touch aka sprints variant of the galaxy s2.  

It was working fine for about 2 weeks then one day, they are gone.  I resync and then they are there til I exit out then when I log back in they are gone again.

Such a joke, this needs fixing immediately!!!

Suggested posts