Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio for Classical and Jazz not working

Solved!

Radio for Classical and Jazz not working

I get a giant exclamation mark saying "Radio station error".

Same on my wife's phone.

Other radio stations seen okay

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I get the same error for the club/house station. Have for over a month. Tried clearing data, didn't work. Tried uninstall/reinstall, didn't work. Logged in with a different account, worked. Logged off and back on with my account, worked for one session and then back to "Radio Station Error". So frustrating.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

I get the same error for the club/house station. Have for over a month. Tried clearing data, didn't work. Tried uninstall/reinstall, didn't work. Logged in with a different account, worked. Logged off and back on with my account, worked for one session and then back to "Radio Station Error". So frustrating.

thanks for the reply. I'll try logging in with a different account and back again to see if that fixes things. I'll write back to let you know how it goes. Yeah, it really is frustrating. I have actually started using Google's play music (or whatever it's called) but I'd prefer to stay with Spotify. Does anyone from Spotify read these? I couldn't easily find a way to request support or raise a defect

Hey danjayh,

I tried it this morning and it seems to have worked!

I'll monitor and write back if it goes wrong again, but thank you for helping 🙂

Dammit, in the end it reverted and have noticed additional stations not working now too.

I thought it was done but as you wrote - only temporary.

There is no way to raise a bug with Spotify (that I can find) so I'll try Twitter to see if they'll respond on that.

I'm on my free month's trial with Google play music. Not as slick but at least it works

Suggested posts