21-02-2012 08:50 PM
after I did a system reset on my Evo, Spotify has stopped working. The app will open to the log in page, I put my info in, it goes to the spotify screen and says "playlists arent't available in offline mode" then shuts itself down. I'm wondering if there is another app I have that might be interfering with it.
I'm running software update 2.3.5 on an HTC Evo 4G
Help! I just signed up for premium and now I'm out of luck!
22-02-2012 05:16 PM - edited 22-02-2012 05:16 PM
Spotify isn't compatible with 4G at the moment - if you're trying to log into Spotify using that, I'd try bumping down to 3G briefly, or trying to connect via Wi-Fi.
If it still starts playing up, you might need to try a clean installation of the Android device. Although I must warn that any offline playlists you have would need to be resynced. I've included instructions below.
1. Open Spotify in your device
2. Go to "More" » "Settings" and select "Clear saved data"
3. Close Spotify and uninstall it from your device like this: Go to "Settings" » "Application"» "Manage applications".
4. Choose Spotify and press "Uninstall"
5. Restart your device
6. Then install Spotify once again through the Android Market, or by visiting m.spotify.com in your device's web browser
23-02-2012 05:10 AM
|Hi folks. We're aware that ... . We're investigating!|
To stay updated please come in here.
Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.