Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify has been pause.

Spotify has been pause.

We have spotify on two android mobile phones and on our computer.

We can not play our playlist on both mobile phones at the same time. The message: Spotify has been paused because spoyify is being used somewhere else....

Is it not possible to here it on both phones at the same time?

3 Replies

Spotify is for personal use only, read ToS. You can play music only at one device at time.

Ok, I only thought that both my wife and I could have it on both our phones. If we have to have each our account I think it will be to expensive 😞 

Thanks for your answer...

Hey.

The only thing you can try is one device with Online and other with Offline mode available with some Offline downloaded playlists. Spotify denies this in ToS, but you can try, if you like. I do not assume any responsibility for that.

Only one legal way for this: buy another Premium/Unlimited account. You can also try creating a fake account to Facebook, and you get a 6 months Spotify Free version without any limitations (only ads and without mobile access).

I have a few friends who are doing this every six months. Fake Facebook account and fake email account - just a few minutes. I told this to them and them are all really happy, because otherwise them would not have paid anything for music. No need to 320 kbps or Mobile access and ads - quite the same when the music is free! Smiley Very Happy

I still do not recommend circuitous routes, but try at your own risk, if you want.

Remember, I do not assume any responsibility for that.

Suggested posts