Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription cancelled

Solved!

Subscription cancelled

Well, that's my subscription cancelled!

If it aint working, I aint paying.

Shame because I've been a paying user since the early days, but while users are still paying, there doesn't seem to be any motivation to improve the service.

Vote with your wallets guys, they'll get things sorted or lose users. There are other services out there doing the same thing for the same price...

51 Replies

support@spotify.com dudes and dudettes.

how do i cancel my subscription

@Scooby359 wrote:

Shame because I've been a paying user since the early days, but while users are still paying, there doesn't seem to be any motivation to improve the service.

Vote with your wallets guys, they'll get things sorted or lose users. There are other services out there doing the same thing for the same price...

@user-removed wrote:

how do i cancel my subscription

@Scooby359 wrote:

Support guide here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/managing_payments/how-to-cancel-your-subscription/

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I am reporting this company to BBB, CONSUMER FRAUD, AND ANY OTHER AGENCY WHICH DEALS WITH FRAUD. 

The 4 steps which Spotify.com instructs you to take to cancel your account is absolute bull**bleep**. THERE IS NO ICON LABELED 'CANCEL' under the subscription tab. You must do something completely different. I finally had to google how to do it. 

This company should be wiped off the planet. 

i need my subcrition cancelled i cannot use the premium that im being charge for on my account my name is adrian burciaga abherdia79@gmail.com and bank BBVA Compasss account # 6732663701  i have not being able to hear the premium options and would like to get reinbust for the chargers.

@abheredia79 two links for you:

Cancel your subscription here.

Contact Spotify here.

Solicito o cancelamento da minha assinatura do Spotify Premium.

My name: ernestogalvaosantos

Cancel your subscription here.

I'm trying to cancel my subscription in Spotify premium and I can't. It's saying that I have never perches for premium and it is charging me.

Hi. It may be you have created two accounts. If you have an email receipt from spotify it will show the username of your premium account. Logging in with that, you should be able to cancel here.

Otherwise, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Cancelled and still getting billed!

@Joshleneave you need to get in touch with Spotify to resolve subscription issues. 

I suggest you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify will look into it. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

I don't need to cancel it anymore please stop emailing me 5 times in a row one time is enough 

It's not me

I'm currently testing apple music, seems to be a better option at this stage. Certainly more reliable and better playback (quality seems lower but it works consistently). 

Marked as solution

I like the service but I have been paying for Premium and it only works on my phone.  My desk top thinks it is a trial suscription.  No way to get anyone to help or call.  I am out.  Not paying if it isn't working.  How do I cancel?  Should I just block them charging my card?

Me, too. Hours & hours searching & downloading and music disappears if I don't tend it like a delicate plant, yet I SURE GET CHARGED!

Oh boy! I' bailing out as a "music lover"! MAKE ME MADTER OF TIME, SPACE & DIMENSION & I'D STILL LEAVE!

"MASTER"

Suggested posts