Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why does my phone keep desynching!

Why does my phone keep desynching!

I have only sunced one device.....my note three.
I have sattelite internet at home so downloading offline is a pain in the but gotta go somewhere free wifi if dont wanna breech download cap or cell data limit.
Spotify keeps desyncing my library...deleting.my songs I downloaded offline, and it says ive synced more devices then allowed. I only have one device, so wth?
5 Replies

do you have more than 3333 songs?
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

No, only 2249 or something like that
Only had like 200 synced.

So do you use spotify on more than three devices?
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

No.
I have only one phone and my laptop. I've never seen an option to make songs avail offline on my laptop so never synced it....and I tried to make my songs on phone offline but it keeps desyncing.
I've even got a new sd card...uninstalled and plugged phone into computer delete every trace of spotify could find and reinstalled try sync and it just desync.
Netflix had a thing you could log out all devices type thing....is there something like that for spotify, or like a router you can limit computers on the betwork by only allowing certain mac addresses, can you do something like that on spotify so it doesnt get confused or whatever is happening?

Suggested posts