Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution adding song with finger move to the queue causing skipping the current song

when i tried to move my finger from left to the right to add songs to the queue spotfiy adding but skipping current song

• Casual Listener
  • when i tried to move my finger from left to the right to add songs to the queue spotfiy adding but skipping current song
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Capa da Playlist com problema

A capa automática das playlist (aquela formada pelas primeiras quatro músicas) fica em baixa resolução e borrada! Já a capa que escolhemos colocar manualmente está normal.

• Visitor
  • A capa automática das playlist (aquela formada pelas primeiras quatro músicas) fica em baixa resolução e borrada! Já a capa que escolhemos colocar manualmente está normal.  
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transferir datos de una cuenta a otra

Me gustaría transferir los datos de una cuenta (playlist, me gusta, datos, canciones, podcast, todo) a otra cuenta

• Visitor
  • Me gustaría transferir los datos de una cuenta (playlist, me gusta, datos, canciones, podcast, todo) a otra cuenta
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs constantly get un synced in offline mode

Hi Guys, I wondered if anyone can help me out. I have got the spotify app on my Samsung Galaxy S3 which I use pretty much on a daily basis. I put all of my songs in a single playlist (1600 ish tracks) and have downloaded that playlist to my phone for...

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   I wondered if anyone can help me out.   I have got the spotify app on my Samsung Galaxy S3 which I use pretty much on a daily basis. I put all of my songs in a single pla...
  • Dijeteric
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution local files from directories other than MUSIC showing in Library

I have uploaded my mp3 collection to my android phone in MUSIC directory.I have selected add local files to libraryspotify app adds all my mp3 but it goes into all the directories and finds mp3 files including many that are from other apps, which are...

• Visitor
  • I have uploaded my mp3 collection to my android phone in MUSIC directory. I have selected add local files to library spotify app adds all my mp3 but it goes into all the directories and finds m...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Android] Force System Seevice

First off, THIS IS NOT SPAM and I AM NOT SPAMMING, I AM ADDING AN IDEA, please stop deleting or I will add this every day or do you want me to speek like cave man keep on platform? Now, to keep this short and down to a literal bare minimum so this is...

• Regular
  • First off, THIS IS NOT SPAM and I AM NOT SPAMMING, I AM ADDING AN IDEA, please stop deleting or I will add this every day or do you want me to speek like cave man keep on platform?   Now, to k...
  • FenrirWolff
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing playlists or Songs doesn't work anymore!

Hello,I cant share any playlist or Song anymore I can share nothing. Everytime I tap the three dots and then "share", spotify just closes. Every **bleep** time. The only thing I "changed" is that I used a Service from soundiiz.com to transfer a playl...

• Hello, I cant share any playlist or Song anymore  I can share nothing. Everytime I tap the three dots and then "share", spotify just closes. Every **bleep** time.  The only thing I "chang...
  • OscarDC
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume in android

Is it possible to turn down the volume on Spotify individually without having to turn down the volume on the entire device?

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to turn down the volume on Spotify individually without having to turn down the volume on the entire device?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interface is not responding to touch

The options when opening the interface on my android are not responding to touch.These include add to playlist, share, got to album, go to artist.I have tried reinstalling as well as logging out and updating.

• The options when opening the interface on my android are not responding to touch. These include add to playlist, share , got to album, go to artist. I have tried reinstalling as well as logging ...
  • Grakky
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No sound in podcasts

PlanFreeCountryUSA DevicePalmOperating SystemAndroid 8.1 My Question or IssueFor the past week, when I play a podcast on my phone, the podcast plays with no sound. Music and ads play sound with no issue. Twice the issue seems to have resolved itself ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA   Device Palm Operating System Android 8.1   My Question or Issue For the past week, when I play a podcast on my phone, the podcast plays with no sound. Mus...
  • MihailY
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist not loading fully

Android 11Spotify v4.3.2.0In my car, the Spotify applications only load a first batch of songs (maybe around 100).It is impossible to scroll to the end of the playlist. Scrolling does not load the rest of the playlist.

• Visitor
  • Android 11 Spotify v4.3.2.0 In my car, the Spotify applications only load a first batch of songs (maybe around 100). It is impossible to scroll to the end of the playlist. Scrolling does not loa...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

audio only setting for podcasts not being abided by

Spotify android app on galaxy fold 4, spotify's podcast video settings are not abided by and continues to stream and download podcast videos. I have cleared cache and data and that has not fixed it. I believe this causes problems for android auto bec...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify android app on galaxy fold 4, spotify's podcast video settings are not abided by and continues to stream and download podcast videos. I have cleared cache and data and that has not fixed it. ...
  • wojo0004
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Android] Crash when playing from search

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel 5aOperating SystemAndroid 13My Question or IssueSpotify crashes whenever I search a song and tap it to play. Can still play songs by choosing them from my liked songs, my playlists or by asking Google assistant...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Google Pixel 5a Operating System Android 13 My Question or Issue Spotify crashes whenever I search a song and tap it to play. Can still play songs by choosing...
  • Semmi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How does one start the shuffle playlist over??

My Question or IssueI want to start my shuffle playlist over from the beginning. Not reset the order. For example:I'm listening to my playlist. I go do something else. When I come back to Spotify, my playlist starts from where I left it. But I don't ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I want to start my shuffle playlist over from the beginning. Not reset the order. For example: I'm listening to my playlist. I go do something else. When I come back to Spotify...
  • Fishy-fishy
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution When I am away from my home wifi less than half of my liked songs will play

Songs will start play for 10 seconds I then have to advance passed that song or exit completely to get it to work

• Visitor
  • Songs will start play for 10 seconds I then have to advance passed that song or exit completely to get it to work
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify nie uruchamia sie po aktualizacji na systemie android 10

aplikacja jest uruchamiana w aucie na odtwarzaczu multimedialnym. po kliknięciu w apke pojawia się tylko czarna ramka strony startowej aplikacji i po sekundzie wyrzuca do pulpitu.

• Visitor
  • aplikacja jest uruchamiana w aucie na odtwarzaczu multimedialnym. po kliknięciu w apke pojawia się tylko czarna ramka strony startowej aplikacji i po sekundzie wyrzuca do pulpitu.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Let's introduce ourselves!

Hola a todos mi nombre es Mahatma y tengo un problema con Spotify, sucede que si estoy reproduciendo música y salgo de Spotify ya se que minimice la app o cambie de app, con salir de la app se pausa, ya configure el ahorro de batería lo deje sin rest...

• Hola a todos mi nombre es Mahatma y tengo un problema con Spotify, sucede que si estoy reproduciendo música y salgo de Spotify ya se que minimice la app o cambie de app, con salir de la app se pausa,...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SD Card corrupted by Spotify, impossible to format, write and delete.

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceNokia 6.1Operating SystemAndroid One (10.0.0) My IssueMy SD Card corrupted by Spotify.I tried to format it from Android, when it was saying "done buddy!" nothing got removed.I tried from Windows, but I got an error witho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Nokia 6.1 Operating System Android One (10.0.0)   My Issue My SD Card corrupted by Spotify. I tried to format it from Android, when it was saying "d...
  • V_E_L_Δ
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Bug issues
    sd card
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't control desktop version, but can control web version

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceOnePlus 7t proOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI can't remote control the desktop version of Spotify, it doesn't show up in the list..but when I open Spotify in web player, I can remote control it using Andr...

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Premium Country India Device OnePlus 7t pro Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I can't remote control the desktop version of Spotify, it doesn't show up in...
  • Nishant24
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes