Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How Can I recover My Yahoo Email account without password?

Yahoo is one of the popularly known web platforms providing many services. You can do yahoo account recovery by following couple of steps. If you want to do Yahoo mail account recovery problem today you can do it by sending the code to the phone numb...

• Casual Listener
  • Yahoo is one of the popularly known web platforms providing many services. You can do yahoo account recovery by following couple of steps. If you want to do Yahoo mail account rec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Yahoo mail account recovery problem today
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How Can I Fix Canon TR8520 printer wireless setup Issue?

Often, there are several cases, when you might get Canon TR8520 printer wireless setup issue, especially on the Operating system, that indicates, every time when we print something, due to some issues, we are unable to connect canon TR8520 printer to...

• Casual Listener
  • Often, there are several cases, when you might get Canon TR8520 printer wireless setup issue, especially on the Operating system, that indicates, every time when we print something, due to some issue...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Filtered songs wont play on Amazon Echo Dot.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 PlusOperating SystemLatest Android on 30/12/20 My Question or IssueIt works fine when I try to play filtered songs through my PC or through a different speaker, but as soon as I switch to Echo it just does...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Operating System Latest Android on 30/12/20   My Question or Issue It works fine when I try to play filtered songs through my PC ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! (Why) Is Spotify using cellular for Behind the Lyrics?

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceMoto G7 PowerOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueHi all,My data plan is a limited one, so I listen to (wifi-)downloaded content and have set Spotify to _NOT_ download using cellular through the in-app settings men...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country NL Device Moto G7 Power Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Hi all, My data plan is a limited one, so I listen to (wifi-)downloaded co...
  • panbrood
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlists changing automatically

per the title you guys, this company is apparently switching this when playing tunes on an android phone. samsung. OS ver 11.x is there a reason for this? bug? or are you guys out in CA going crazy with your attempts to understand what's inside human...

• Gig Goer
  • per the title you guys, this company is apparently switching this when playing tunes on an android phone. samsung. OS ver 11.x is there a reason for this? bug? or are you guys out in CA going crazy w...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with podcasts

For more than two weeks I am not able to download or listen any podcasts. There is no problem with Streaming or downloading Music. I even changed my phone (Huawei to Samsung A21), but the problem is still remaining. Thank You for Your Help! Alex

• Visitor
  • For more than two weeks I am not able to download or listen any podcasts. There is no problem with Streaming or downloading Music. I even changed my phone (Huawei to Samsung A21), but the problem is ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist cover image

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDeviceSamsung galaxy m51Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI am not getting the playlist cover image rdit option. I have tried logging out and unistall the app but it still doesn't work. I even tried clearing all the d...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country India Device Samsung galaxy m51 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I am not getting the playlist cover image rdit option.  I have tried logging o...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth Codec

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceXiaomi Redmi Note 8 ProOperating SystemAndroid 9/10 My Question or IssueIn order to listen to music in the best quality that spotify has, via bluetooth headphones, is the AAC codec required on the headphones or is SBC enough?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Operating System Android 9/10   My Question or Issue In order to listen to music in the best quality that spotify has, via bl...
  • SAARussian
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forward/back button from car multimedia doesn't work anymore.

PlanPremium/Family CountryBrasil DeviceMotorola G6 Operating SystemAndroid version 9 My Question or IssueI noticed that since the latest application update the forward/back buttons from my car multimedia stopped working. I already tried: * Uninstall ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium/Family   Country Brasil   Device Motorola G6   Operating System Android version 9   My Question or Issue I noticed that since the latest application upda...
  • PerryWerneck
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing from random playlist

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 edgeOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello, While playing my Discover Weekly playlist after 2 songs it will switch to a random playlist and automatically go into shuffle mode. I've since rest...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Hello,   While playing my Discover Weekly playlist after 2 songs ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

All of my playlists shuffle play and I can't turn it off

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceOppo ax5s My Question or IssueAll of my playlists only shuffle play and don't even play the whole playlist. I tried to toggle shuffle play off but I don't have the button that I need to click. They all do the same thing....

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Australia Device Oppo ax5s     My Question or Issue All of my playlists only shuffle play and don't even play the whole playlist. I tried to toggle shuffle play o...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error: sn conexion a internet en todos los dispositivos

Buenas tardes, Desde esta semana estoy teniendo un problema con la aplicación, me aparece con el error sin conexión a internet, ya busqué en la comunidad y dice que desinstales, ya lo hice dos veces y nada. Al querer volver a loggearme se quedó en es...

• Visitor
  • Buenas tardes,    Desde esta semana estoy teniendo un problema con la aplicación, me aparece con el error sin conexión a internet, ya busqué en la comunidad y dice que desinstales, ya lo ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Random pausing on bluetooth

My Question or IssueMusic keeps pausing when listening via bluetooth / Spotify Android app.Restarting phone or reinstalling Spotify usually doesn't help and my phone isn't set to battery saving mode. The android app is generally quite buggy (and has ...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue Music keeps pausing when listening via bluetooth / Spotify Android app. Restarting phone or reinstalling Spotify usually doesn't help and my phone isn't set to battery ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps disconnecting / playlist keeps stopping

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueWhen playing a playlist, Spotify will play a few songs and then either:Stop playing the playlist, returning to the first song in pause mode (as if it had g...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue When playing a playlist, Spotify will play a few songs and then either: Stop ...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Android] Songs do not play anymore on my phone

PlanFamily PremiumCountryFranceDeviceLG G6Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueThe songs do not play anymore on the app. I can start a song, but the progress bar remains at 00:00. I can move in the song time, but the progress bar remains unc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country France Device LG G6 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue The songs do not play anymore on the app. I can start a song, but the progress ba...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App gets really slow if too many songs are downloaded

Plan: PremiumCountry: Turkey Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+Operating System: Android 10 Hello, Every time I download too many songs the app gets really slow; it takes forever to list albums or playlists let alone opening and playing them. The only soluti...

• Plan: Premium Country: Turkey   Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+ Operating System: Android 10   Hello,   Every time I download too many songs the app gets really slow; it takes forev...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files glitching

PlanFamily PremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHUAWEI LYO-L21My Question or IssueWhenever I try to play local files stored on my computer on my Smartphone it always glitches around, for example when it should say "Game's not over" it says "ovGanotme'ser" and ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Germany Device HUAWEI LYO-L21 My Question or Issue Whenever I try to play local files stored on my computer on my Smartphone it always glitches around, for ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Broadcast Storm Attack

Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Gome U7 Operating System Android 7 My Question or Issue Hi, good night I come to indicate a possible vulnerability in the spotify app for android. I did not touch my phone between 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm, but when analy...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Gome U7 Operating System Android 7 My Question or Issue Hi, good night I come to indicate a possible vulnerability in the spotify app for andr...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists sumiram

Tenho plano Premium e desinstalei o aplicativo do meu Android. Depois que eu reinstalei as playlists foram perdidas. Quero elas de volta ou o cancelamento do plano. Aguardo retorno.

• Casual Listener
  • Tenho plano Premium e desinstalei o aplicativo do meu Android. Depois que eu reinstalei as playlists foram perdidas. Quero elas de volta ou o cancelamento do plano. Aguardo retorno.  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The six bars on the home screen is not showing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceASUS ZenFone MaxOperating SystemAndroid 7 My Question or IssueHi, The six bars on the home screen has stopped showing. I have uninstalled the app, cleared the cache, restart, and made sure I was using the latest v...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device ASUS ZenFone Max Operating System Android 7   My Question or Issue Hi, The six bars on the home screen has stopped showing. I have uni...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes