Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

listening in my car

Solved!

listening in my car

I want to listen my playlists in my car. I can plug in my usb in my car. Only the playlists aren't found. What to do?
(android phone)
Thanx for replying

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Same to you ๐Ÿ™‚ Hopefully you get it working and can enjoy the fantastic Spotify catalog ๐Ÿ™‚

Always glad to help. If this solves your issue, click on accept as solution as stated in my signature. Have a great time. Enjoy.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

It works like a charm...thanx again. ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

17 Replies

You have a premium subscription? You logged in to the device with the right credentials where the premium subscription is active?

Can you play music at all with / without USB cables. I haven't heard of the possibility to listen to Spotify music through USB before.

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

The question was if I can play spotify in my car using usb from phone to car. Listening to your comment it is not possible...a shame I think

Neo-x is it at all possible to use your phone as a sort of ipod in your car? The car only sees mp3's i think. Thanx.

I havent' run in to this before. You can connect it to a the car stereo via 3.5mm stereo jack or such, or if the stereo supports bluetooth A2DP.

Thanx,I will try the stereo jack. Have a good one! ๐Ÿ™‚

That one acutlaly works good ๐Ÿ™‚ I myself use a Samsung Galaxy Note in the car. I have the phone dock set up so I just plug in the device to the dock. Dock has the power cable + the stereo cable already connected. I stream music from my Spotify every single day. It goes anywhere I go. Everythings working ๐Ÿ™‚

I have a note aswell. Do I plug in the cable where the earphone goes? Or am I to green? Haha

Yeah the 3.5mm stereo jack to the earplug hole. Does the car have 2 x RCA connectors or a 3.5mm stereo jack or what ๐Ÿ™‚ Anyways, I'd say having the dock / craddle is great. Surely only problem is that if I upgrade to Note II the same dock isn't working anymore.

The car has a 3.5mm stereo jack and usb dock..I can connect the Ipod to usb and perhaps I can use the stereo jack for my phone to use spotify. I can plug my phone into the usb only the car will just play my mp3 sounds

Ok, using the 3.5mm stereo jack it should be working a-OK when using AUX or such mode from the Car Stereo.

Thanx, neo-x. I am glad there are still people who want to help. I will let you know if it worked. Have a nice evening...
Marked as solution

Same to you ๐Ÿ™‚ Hopefully you get it working and can enjoy the fantastic Spotify catalog ๐Ÿ™‚

Always glad to help. If this solves your issue, click on accept as solution as stated in my signature. Have a great time. Enjoy.

I accepted to soon but I am confident it will work..

If it doesn't, just inform us again and we will try and find a working solution ๐Ÿ™‚

Oke, I'll leave you be. Nice night
Marked as solution

It works like a charm...thanx again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Your most welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad to help. Enjoy!

Suggested posts