Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

the track is not available

Solved!

the track is not available

Ok so i had spotify working for like 2 or three days and eas loving it now every single song i would listen to says track not available. There is nothing that tells me what to do how to get em back,, upgrade, or how i can fix it... Loved this app but i wanna listen to music!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I figured it out, I've gotten a new VISA card after my registration date 🙂 Updated payment details and everything worked correctly again.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Welcome to the Community! It looks like you had the 48 hour Premium trial here, so you would have been able to use Spotify on your mobile. Now the trial's over and your account has reverted back to the free service, so you'll need to upgrade to Premium if you'd like to get it going again.

We also have a free 30 day Premium trial running at the minute, if you're interested. Just head here: www.spotify.com/freetrial/

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I've also encountered this problem with spotify lately, what's wrong? I cant download songs or play songs using mobile/android - all i get is "track is not available". I've got a premium account.

Marked as solution

I figured it out, I've gotten a new VISA card after my registration date 🙂 Updated payment details and everything worked correctly again.

I have the same pro¨blem, but onnly with "!Så mycket bättre säsong 3" on which I'm not able for some reason to play any track. I have Premium and no problem with my card etc.

I get an error saying "Track not availible, if you have the track on your computer you can import it. why can I not play these tracks.

And I do not find any way in contacting Spotify with my question...

Anone have an idea???

/matts

Have the same problem, except mine says "Track is not available in Singapore"

I don't nderstand why the track or album would be unavailable, when the artist and singles are listed.

@Sulerian wrote:

Have the same problem, except mine says "Track is not available in Singapore"

I don't nderstand why the track or album would be unavailable, when the artist and singles are listed.

Unfortunately it comes down to licensing, you will often find Spotify have the content in the catalogue but it is not available in all countries either due to licensing restrictions or at the request of a label. Where content is available is controlled mainly by the record labels so most of the time its out of Spotify's control sadly. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

This seems to be a major problem with all of the music streaming services around the place.....the main reason why I choose to try out Spotify was I was lead to beleive they did not have this issue, but it seems they have the same problems, and at the end of the day, there does not appear to one streaming service that offers a complete catalogue.

But what has me beat, is why on Spotify, one album can have missing tracks because of this licencing restriction. It's very hard to get the full experience of an album when there are missing tracks. 

Very dissapointing overall.

And the record companies wonder why people are just downloading pirate material.

I'm playing by the rules, and yet my listening pleasure is compromised while the people downloading pirate material get everything.

Things are just not fair.

can someone tell me why every **bleep**ing track says not available i was listening two seconds ago!!!!!

Suggested posts