Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact Spotify Support?

Solved!

Contact Spotify Support?

How do I contact someone working for Spotify support?

284 Replies

Am fed up with Spotify am thinking of cancelling and going else where

Hello I am having this exavct problem, who can i contact to help me with this please? 

thanks

i had spotify premium account in my credit cart but  i can not use. i have tryed to get spotify premium before and then something happened. Spotfy get error then when i look my credit card i saw two account in my card but i was using only one premium account so in order to solve the problem i shut down the my premium account but the only one account is shutted down the other account is still working accourding to my credit card but i can not use it pleease help me to solve this. i called my credit cart supporting services to close my spotfy account but they said we can not close it only spotify can do it.  i have to contact someone in charge in spotify or spotify service pleasehelp me to solve this problem. My money is wasting because of this problem.

i had spotify premium account in my credit cart but  i can not use. i have tryed to get spotify premium before and then something happened. Spotfy get error then when i look my credit card i saw two account in my card but i was using only one premium account so in order to solve the problem i shut down the my premium account but the only one account is shutted down the other account is still working accourding to my credit card but i can not use it pleease help me to solve this. i called my credit cart supporting services to close my spotfy account but they said we can not close it only spotify can do it.  i have to contact someone in charge in spotify or spotify service pleasehelp me to solve this problem. My money is wasting because of this problem. you can see in my credit card extre there is premium account that i paid but i can not use it 

Marked as solution

Hey all

This topic has dwelled off the original question, if you have an issue please look for a post with the solution to your question or start a new post in the correct board 🙂

If you want to contact support:

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply 🙂

Have A Great Day Guys 🙂

Suggested posts