Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

some artists are missing in Your Music-> Artists

some artists are missing in Your Music-> Artists

Hi,

Ive been using Spotify for some time now and follow quite a lot of artists over time (over 500)

Well my problem is:

Some of them dont appear on the list when I go to "Your Music" and then "Artists"

If i sort them by "recently added" most artists that just I followed days ago dont appear at the top of this list. It doesnt only happen to newly added ones.

For example: I added Netsky ages ago and hes not on the list at all.

Is there a certain limit of artists that can be displayed at the same time.

In the screenshot you can see that when I search for Netsky, it show me as following him, but he doesnt appear on the list when I sort by name. (by the way thats not the only one missing at "N" , Noisia for example)

I tired both the Spotify native client for Linux and he webplayer in Firefox on Linux and on Windows 8.

Same thing happens on all plattforms

What am I doing wrong?

Edit:

Might it be that Im using a free account?

screenshotspotify.png
screenshotspotify2.png
3 Replies

I've been having this problem too and it's driving me insane. I have premium and I have the same problem, particularly with more recently added artists to my list. 

According to this thread there is a limit of 300 artists in Your Music - this may only apply to followed artists (artists only appearing in Your Music because you follow them rather than because you added albums/songs by those artists to Your Music) but I'm not sure on that.

I only have about 120 artists added to Your Music, but I only follow my friends, so Idk if that's what my malfunction is. Either way, it's frustrating as hell. Thanks for theheads up though! 

Suggested posts