Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change country

Can't change country

I moved to Brazil from the UK and I can't change the country. I emailed support who sent their usual useless link of the tutorial (cos i didnt check that first, right???) and said to post here.

There is no drop down menu in my edit profile, it is impossible to choose another country. I sign in via Facebook, and on facebook I am already listed as living in Brazil. What should i do?

Terrible customer service. I wanted to change country to sign up for premium and I get redirected to the forum community. way to go Spotify.

4 Replies

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

thanks, i did reply to the automated message hopefully they'll answer soon.

I am having the same issue. Have you by any chance heard back from Spotify?

Hello @Ilana please read this.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Unable-to-change-country-settings-as-a-free-user/idi...

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Suggested posts