Help - Desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
Accepted Solution

Won't Post to Facebook?

So, I have Spotify linked to my Facebook account and everything, and it used to post to my profile on the side (With the timeline profile) which songs/playlists I've been listening to. But I've noticed about a week or two ago, it stopped doing this. My friends and I regularly share music but it is hard to do so when the most recent song it shows is from 2 weeks ago.. :/

Help! How do I make it so it will post again?

Thanks <3

Festival VIP

Facebook : sharing problem

Hi

i've noticed that spotify doesn't share what i listen to on Facebook. Like what i listen to recently, my playlists, my top favorites etc etc on my timeline. eventhough all the option boxes are checked, and i've also checked the options on my timeline.

Am i the only one having this problem ? (sorry for the bad english)

Re: Facebook : sharing problem

Hey!
Where are you connecting from? If you're in a non-Spotify country at the moment, or your connection goes through such a country, then there might be some problems with posting your listening to Facebook.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Festival VIP

Thanks for replying soon. 

I live in Belgium, it doesn't say that spotify isn't available here, so i really don't know... it worked just fine a week ago, but everything started disappearing.

It should work well in Belgium. Has anything at all changed recently that might explain this?
A different connection? Upgrading Spotify? A new computer? There are a few things that could explain this.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Gig Goer

[ Edited ]

got almost the same problem here..

if I compare my "music" page with the one from a friend, mine only shows "top playlists" while my friend shows top songs, top albums, # of songs listened...

I do use an IP coming from UK on my desktop at work, but the same problem occurs on my laptop at home which has a Belgian provider and IP..

any ideas? Would love to share the rest as well :smileyhappy:

if you want, I can add some screenshots ? 

.. added ->

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/Hilveuh/FB/myfbpage.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/Hilveuh/FB/friendsfbpage.jpg

In that picture it looks like the publishing of top tracks/artists might be turned off. Are the following options ticked in your Preferences (the playlist publishing shouldn't matter).

Gig Goer

yep they're all checked..

I've unchecked them and i'll try again with some new songs..

no, doesn't seem to be working :smileysad: still the same, only the playlists.. perhaps a problem with the link from spotify to FB?

Ok next check your activity log in Facebook. To get to this, click on the Activity Log on your timeline, then All (top-right), then Music. A drop-down menu with a cog should then appear as follows:

Are these all ticked for you too?

Festival VIP

[ Edited ]

i have exactly the same problem as HilF 

and everything's checked as well ! 

some screenshots : 

http://www.4shared.com/photo/stzzJfWh/Screen_Shot_2012-02-20_at_1518.html

http://www.4shared.com/photo/9FG1xl3K/Screen_Shot_2012-02-20_at_1518.html

it only shows Top artists and listen to

Announcements
Test Spotify Connect
Would you like to help QA test Connect? If so, please log in or register.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.