Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my spotify keeps saying its in offline mode and i cant make it switch to online..

Solved!

my spotify keeps saying its in offline mode and i cant make it switch to online..

68 Replies

please help i have the same issue

Is there another, permanent solution?

@seraphadyn wrote:

Is there another, permanent solution?

What issues are you having? Any eror messages?

i got an error 101 and added spotify on my firewall expections list and it still doesnt work please helo

That's a connection error at your end. Try the connection troubleshooting tips and let us knkow how it works out for you.

@michaeltata wrote:

i got an error 101 and added spotify on my firewall expections list and it still doesnt work please helo

Why should we be responsible to be paying this premium price and not having it working on our main Mac's???? !!!

Everyone seems to be experiencing a different error on an assortment of devices and posting in this one thread so it's pretty hard to work out what the individual problem is without any information to go on.

I too can t get from Spotify offline mode back to Online .

What device and operating system are you using @01460242824 ? Have you tried reinstalling spotify?

wow!!

and the problem still continues.... What is going on?? spotify still says off line when i am at work on my laptop, however, it works fine at home.  Any suggestions?

Yep, its all tragic.  Sad thing is I was looking to upgrade - now thinking that is a ploy so running away from it.  Sad.

hi iam having a realy hard time with this. I love the songs i have on there but with this offline deal i have not been able to listen to them. Feel so sad. I would like this problem to be fixed soon.

It's still not working for me, and I have the premium membership. It's been offline for days and it's really frustrating.

I'm offline on my PC. I reinstalled. I allowed spotify thru the firewall. Now I can't sign on at all...I'm being asked to change the proxy settings, what are those??

Hi, I have the same old problem and have not been able to listen or even
me. thank you

No unfortunately it doesn't.  This is an intemittant problem for me on both of my computers. There is no fix except to wait when it wants to behave again.  Very unnerving as I use my Spotify service daily.

I am stuck in offline mode on my mac. Error 404?

I just got the 30 day free trial for Spotify premium but every time I turn my wifi and data off, it says it's offline and it won't load anything or play anything

Still having problems with my spotify being offline. Hopefully you can guide me through the solution for this problem, thanks.

My solution was to log out of Spotify, then log back in. I had changed my FB password, so that worked out for me.

Suggested posts