Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact Spotify Support?

Solved!

Contact Spotify Support?

How do I contact someone working for Spotify support?

284 Replies

I can't log in at all. Whenever I try to log in with Facebook, I get a loading icon and it never actually logs me in. I was in Taiwan for a few months, and when I came back Spotify said my country didn't match the one in my profile (which I had changed to Taiwan while I was there). However, the only way I could change my account settings was by logging in, which apparently is not possible anymore. How can I resolve this issue? 

I also can't go to the contact form because it requires that you log in, which I can't do. 

@tlin 

You should use this contact link. It doesn't require you to sign in

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello dear Spotify Support,

I have no idea where to post this query. I would like to ask if it is possible to sort my playlists on my computer in alphabetical order? It's just fine on my cell phone but on my PC there's no "sort by" button and it takes me a lot of time to e.g. find a playlist I want to add a song into, because it is not in any order other than chronological and it takes a lot of time to find anything.

Thank you for any help!

Hedvika

Spotify deducted 10.00 premium from my account and I had cancelled the trial a week into it. Would like a refund. I sent an email to customer support have not received any response written or otherwise, would like this problem resolved immediately. Even shows on my account that I am not signed up for premium.

Wait for them, they'll definitely answer you.

it takes from 24 to 48 hours.

@hedvikacacarova 

Sorry, but there is currently no way to sort playlists in the left sidebar by alphabetical order. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

@shelitag 

How long has it been since you contacted support?

It usually takes them 24-48 hours to reply.

If they still haven't replied, let me know and I'll see if I can get them to reply to you.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hello,

thank you so much. The replied me already.

I want to delete facebook biut I only can log in on Spotify using my FB account. How do I get rid of this without deleting my profile on spotify?

@rolandvandaalen 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you transfer all your stuff to a non-Facebook Spotify account that uses a username and password to login:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star

I have moved to UK am from Oz and hence closed my premium account. I want to reopen a premium account back now cannot as I am temporary travelling in Spain and Morocco and it won't let me. Can believe I paid all that money and now I am stuck with something I can't use and can't upgrade really bad service

@Simonabley 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star

ok, so I am haveing a huge problem with my payments; It pops up saying payment failed every time I log on to play music, even though my bank account shows the $14.02 payment was taken for this month. and Are there late fees or soething? because when I finally came on here and looked at reciepts, it shows I have one pending for $51.96, and I can NOT afford that! I make only $400 (on average) a month right now!!!! so whats the deal?!

@Sam wrote:
Illharjen - I've found your case in the system. You should hear back shortly.

Thank-you so much 😉

Hello,

I am interested in signing up for better services and want to know more about these things. I want no ads and/or commericals in any of my music playing. Is there any special rates for signing up for more than one month at a time? What do I need to do to sign up for the better services?

Hi @LavagnaDC20003 welcome!

You won't see any ads or commercials when you upgrade to Spotify Premium.

If you want to pay for 3 months, then I'd suggest buying a gift card. These cards won't give you any special rates.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Beste Team,
Rond 1970 heeft de jazz gitarist uit nederland, lid van het Pim Jacobs trio twee prachtige solo lp's gemaakt op het CBS label.

Deze kan ik bij U niet vinden, zou u alsnog deze twee juweeltjs op uw keuze lijst willen zetten?

Vriendelijke groet,kovacskalman 

It won't let me get spotify premium on my new account what do I do

How do I call does spotify have a number??

Suggested posts