Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact Spotify Support?

Solved!

Contact Spotify Support?

How do I contact someone working for Spotify support?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey all

This topic has dwelled off the original question, if you have an issue please look for a post with the solution to your question or start a new post in the correct board 🙂

If you want to contact support:

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply 🙂

Have A Great Day Guys 🙂

View solution in original post

284 Replies

We're right here. If you wanted to contact us directly, pop over to our contact form. Scroll up, click on "About", and then select "Contact Form" - link: Contact form - Support form

- Added link to contact form / hpguru -

Airhorn Enthusiast

Dear , Spotify

Excuse me but I absolutely love one direction and I frequently listen to them all the time on spottily and now it wont let me listen to them any more , this has also accured with a Connor Maynard song and it now says I have to upgrade my account to listen to this. I don't no if its just me but I am very annoyed, music should be free for al,l I don't have the money to upgrade, yet I want to listen to good quality music on spotify where as on you tube it buffers all the time so that is why I use spotify, pleases can u stop this thank you

Rosie Allan

Jag betalar 99 kronor varje månad till er skit sida men det funkar ju inte!!!! Betala tillbaka tack, innan jag stämmer er.!

Ik kan het contactformulier niet vinden.

Ik wil graag spotifier aanschaffen maar beschik niet over een visa op paypal rekening.

Kan ik ook op een andere manier betalen?

The online contact form to talk to the Spotify support team is here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Could you post the Dutch support number? Cannot find the form to request a number on the Dutch website. Many hoops to jump through to find help.

Spotify don't do telephone support.

You can contact customer services no matter what country you are in by using the online contact form.

Peter

Peter

Customer service -

I thought I cancelled my unlimited service in January and I finally cancelled the service. The service still charged me so I wanted to know if I could get my my money back for Febuary. Thak you

Jennifer

@JMEClady wrote:

Customer service -

I thought I cancelled my unlimited service in January and I finally cancelled the service. The service still charged me so I wanted to know if I could get my my money back for Febuary. Thak you

Jennifer

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

To whom it might concern

From this day I can not use Spotify any more because of a restriction I haev never seen before: 10 hours of limite! I have not even listening to 10 hours of music per day...so what is going on?

I hope you can help me...

@David wrote:
We're right here. If you wanted to contact us directly, pop over to our contact form. Scroll up, click on "About Us", and then select "Contact Form".

Spotify Free users are limited to 2.5 hours per week of music. You have to pay for unlimited or premium to listen to more music than that.

This is crap! You just lost to costumers and our friends around us...

Unfortunately, its is not Spotify's choice to enforce the free account restrictions but its down to the record labels.

You can read more about free account restrictions in this FAQ.

Peter

Peter

Hi!

hope you can help me.....

I recently got an receipt on my mail for 30 day free spotify premium that after a month will be billd on my credit card.

I couldnt find the premium on my acount( But I got a receipe to my maill!!!) So I signd upp agin these time for premium (witout the 30 day free trial!) So My questen is are you going to bill me twice no? And why wasnt the 30 day free trial acctivated?

@gusmalea wrote:

Hi!

hope you can help me.....

I recently got an receipt on my mail for 30 day free spotify premium that after a month will be billd on my credit card.

I couldnt find the premium on my acount( But I got a receipe to my maill!!!) So I signd upp agin these time for premium (witout the 30 day free trial!) So My questen is are you going to bill me twice no? And why wasnt the 30 day free trial acctivated?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

To be on the safe side I would get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and ask them to look into whether or not you are going to be billed twice. To me, it does sound like you might have subscribed twice, so its worth double checking!

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

THERE IS NO ABOUT US TAB WHERE DO I GO

http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Peter

Peter

i have just bught premium for a moth and it doesent work!! it onkly works on my phone but i don't use my phone!! so give me back my 99kr or get me premium for a moth on my pc and my phone!

@adrianandreasse wrote:

i have just bught premium for a moth and it doesent work!! it onkly works on my phone but i don't use my phone!! so give me back my 99kr or get me premium for a moth on my pc and my phone!

Hi,

Does your Spotify account say it is premium when you go to account settings, manage subscriptions?

Spotify application should say 'Spotify Premium' at the top.

Have you tried a clean reinstall?

If you don't need Spotify on your phone (which is the main feature of Premium), you might want to consider Unlimited, which is only 4.99/month instead of 9.99/month. It still gets rid of ads and removes time limits. However it gets rid of offline mode if that's what you need.

As Peter said above, follow the link he posted and submit a support ticket, someone should fix it for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts