Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio bug: plays totally unrelated artists

Radio bug: plays totally unrelated artists

So, this started happening a few days ago. I have a radio that played ambient and now it mixes the songs with jazz, indian hip hop, southern music, etc. This is happening in all my radios and all my devices.

It's similar to what happened a year ago.

2 Replies

Ok, so I'm replying to myself. I've been in touch with the (argentinian?) spotify support. Their following up of the case has been terrible --they told me that it's just sad that the IA is not as smart as the humans that designed it, and have completely overlooked the fact that 3 weeks ago the radio was working fine.

They also told me it's just about taste, when in fact they're mixing jazz, hip hop, techno and contry music on a radio based on an ambient artist. 

I wonder if anyone else is having this problem. I've asked friends from Argentina to start radios and they all have the same bug. Why no one is paying attention is easy to see: this is probably happening on a latin country and not making it to the news, as it did on April 2014. http://www.ibtimes.com/spotify-killed-my-vibe-new-bug-disrupting-spotify-radio-feature-1568527

Really bad customer service, Spotify.

I have the same exact problem. Totally random and horrible music starts playing while in shuffle mode. Rihana starts playing when I'm listening to jazz. I don't even have these artsist in any of my playlists. Or any pop songs for that matter. Did you find a way to fix this?

Suggested posts