Help - Desktop (Linux, Windows, Web Player)

The Spotify Community
Music Fan

Spotify "show what I'm listening to on Facebook"

My Facebook does not seem to be registering what I am listening to.

I am from Sweden, however  I spend some months at a time studying in another country.

I've read other threads, everyone says to check the checkbox "Show what I'm listening to on Facebook", however,

I checked preferences and the checkbox doesn't even exist!

I have Premium.

What do I do?

All Replies
Music Lover

Re: Spotify "show what I'm listening to on Facebook"

I have the same problem, although it was triggered manually by myself. I wanted to hide a certain artist that I listen to from my playlist (as my boyfriend's mates all keep teasing me about the music I listen to!), but now that she is no longer in my top artists, I can't get that screen back. It's the little application rectangle that appears on your Facebook timeline. :) I love that thing, I feel like it always perfectly describes who I am hahahaha. But I can't find a button to reactivate it either! Does it exist yet? :)

Also thank you so much for everything you do for us already Spotify! I finally made the upgrade to Unlimited and I'm not looking back, love it!! I got to talk to Tinie Tempah as well! <3 

Music Lover

Re: Spotify "show what I'm listening to on Facebook"

Beta Test Spotify Desktop
Would you like to beta test Spotify Desktop?

If so, please log in or register.

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.