Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS Error message: "There was an error posting to... spotify"

iOS Error message: "There was an error posting to... spotify"

As strange as it could be I'm having this error on iOS 9.3 Spotify App. Any ideas? I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset all social connections, still having this error.
16 Replies

I am having this exact same problem, following 🙃🙃🙃

Me too, following

I'm having the same thing happen. Must be the new update. Reply if anyone finds out what the fix is

No solution...

Same. Following....

Wow! No solution??

@user-removed @user-removed @gmrowden @user-removed @Leahevonne96

Unfortunately, the Activity feed seem broken right now to all of us.

That causes the error, since no new activity is shown in the Activity feed.

Posting to Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr works fine though.

Check these thread:

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Been happening to me for a couple of weeks. They even released an update recently and I hoped that would take care of it but the problem remains...

@osornios

Thanks for posting the additional thread information that you did. That was helpful. This issue is irritating. Hopefully Spotify really is working on a fix.

@luigidelgado1

Thanks for posting about this problem in the first place. Hopefully Spotify can come up with a fix if enough people speak up

Still cant post, any updates?. Is there anything I have to set for this to work?.

Thanks

Still not working
image.png

Indeed... I think Spotify has eliminated that section.

--
Saludos,
Luis Delgado

any solution to this issue?
image.png

using the newest version and it's still showing the error. the song DID get shared on twitter though, it just still shows the error message so if we're not aware we probably have posted the same song on twitter/tumblr/facebook already. hope to get a fix soon!

Suggested posts